The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a 10a in AUS and a 32b in UK. Going through those awkward pubescent years, I hated being the one with the small chest, but now I love it :biggrin:
I'd rather my hips were a little slimmer than my boobs bigger- I'm very happy with my 32DDs :biggrin:
Reply 242
34C or 34D would be ideal for me.
i like my boobs, 34D...
But i'd like an E. Im super hourglass see, but i have a bubble butt usually because of exercise so usually i'd look better with an E or DD.
But ive been inactive and ill for ... 4 months now, and my butt is like a normal size, so my boobs shouldnt be any bigger...
i hope to get my big butt back now im better so i'll be wanting 34 E's haha.

btw if you want to look like you have bigger knockers, go to primark and use their bras that boost your size by two cups! they do just that...
Reply 244
A 34DD, which is what I have right now. I hated it for a while, as I had weird body image issues. Gotton used to them now, but they usually were a big attention stealer when at work/going out. I never understood why as there are plenty of women who have larger cup sizes; i think its something to do with proportion though...size 8-10 with those makes them appear larger i think. :|
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 245
Probably a 32F. I'm a DD/E right now and have been an E/F. It made finding clothes really hard, as I'm an 8 but they were great. *Sigh*
when i hug girls i don't even think about it, just the girl im hugging is all on my mind haha
32C would be an ideal but hey beggars cant be choosers :awesome:
in Japanese manga if u drink milk or keep fondling them apparently u get bigger boobs :biggrin:
one, the question is asking, is like what is the ideal height, their isn't one, because like Picasso said, theirs only one of u, ur one in cazilliondilion. (made up number that is soo high that it is infinite)
but i guess its a C-D? if ur however dun EVER DARE DO THIS, think of ur baby, their are cases where women with silicon gave babys, actually have higher rates of metal poisoning
image ins't working, basically its super girl commenting on a girls boob, she goes my x ray vision is picking up on some metal in ur boobs ROFL
peace to all women, i think we should worship u people, u keep the world a happier place
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 249
So many big-boobed ladies on here.

I'm a 32AA - and that's ideal for me :smile:
34DD
Reply 251
I'm a small B, perfectly happy with my size though!
I'm a 34B and am only happy with my boobs when I'm wearing one of my 'maximize by 2 cup sizes' bras/bikini tops, so I guess my ideal size is 34D.
I'd love to be a 32B or smaller, but i'm a 32C at the moment. Sad times.
Reply 254
Original post by LipstickKisses
I know, she's gorgeous isn't she :colondollar:

a 36C would usually be on an overweight woman or someone with a very large frame, so unless that's what you meant, I'd say many '36C' women are wearing the wrong size.

Negged for teaching people how to fit bras? k then.

I am a 36 back and am definitely not overweight.
Reply 255
Original post by lolablue
I am a 36 back and am definitely not overweight.

Not that I'm implying that you're incorrect, but maybe you're wearing the wrong bra size? I used to wear 34's but I've been fitted recently as a 28 so I was miiileeees off. Whats more is that back then I got fitted in debenhams as a 34B so yeah.
Reply 256
Z :smug:
Reply 257
I'm a 34DD and a size 10 and i wish they were bigger and i was a dress size smaller haha
Reply 258
Original post by fxyz
Not that I'm implying that you're incorrect, but maybe you're wearing the wrong bra size? I used to wear 34's but I've been fitted recently as a 28 so I was miiileeees off. Whats more is that back then I got fitted in debenhams as a 34B so yeah.

No, as my boobs are quite big I get fitted regularly incase they change (which they are often liable to do.) And I am always measured as a 36, in Debenhams, M&S and La Senza. Perhaps I just have a broader back, I am not overweight.
Reply 259
Original post by lolablue
No, as my boobs are quite big I get fitted regularly incase they change (which they are often liable to do.) And I am always measured as a 36, in Debenhams, M&S and La Senza. Perhaps I just have a broader back, I am not overweight.

what dress size do you wear?

Latest