The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Overmars
Shifting Rosicky out-wide -- that's a bloody bad call, Arsene.

Why does he always **** with things that are working?

lol....he wants to **** up the first half and do a comeback ..

but seriously yeah , we are setting up ourselves up for less than 3 points. Maybe no points at all.
Original post by Overmars
Shifting Rosicky out-wide -- that's a bloody bad call, Arsene.

Why does he always **** with things that are working?

Why Arsene, why?

Anyhow, up the arse!
Guys calm down, the game hasn't even started... :rolleyes:

If Ramsey plays badly and we lose because of him, then start having a hissy fit, until then just support the kid. He's only 21 ffs, give him a chance.
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Guys calm down, the game hasn't even started... :rolleyes:

If Ramsey plays badly and we lose because of him, then start having a hissy fit, until then just support the kid. He's only 21 ffs, give him a chance.

Nothing against Ramsey it just seems ludicrous to move Rosicky out of the position he's been so impressive in recently!
Reply 7004
The game hasn't even begun and some of u are writing us off - wow
Where can I watch this game legitimately? Can I sign up for iraqi/dutch/japanese TV and watch the game in the next 7 minutes?
Reply 7006
Wenger's a genius. He is right for playing Rosicky out wide as he can use his slide tackling skills and own that horrible RB Tony Hibbert all day. Pace and physically wise. Then put on the Ox for Ramsey at 70 mins for the final nail in Hibbert's coffin. C'mon Arsenal!
I've just seen the line up :facepalm:
Reply 7008
Original post by Koolio
Wenger's a genius. He is right for playing Rosicky out wide as he can use his slide tackling skills and own that horrible RB Tony Hibbert all day. Pace and physically wise. Then put on the Ox for Ramsey at 70 mins for the final nail in Hibbert's coffin. C'mon Arsenal!

Was just gonna mention that it'd see him paired up against Hibbert myself - would still prefer Oxlade's pace out there mind and it's so important for us to control the middle of the park, Rambo just can't drop deep, collect, beat a man and continue a move like Rosicky can.
Reply 7009
Off topic just before the game but I see Vela's scored again tonight, after a slow start at Sociedad he seems to be picking up a few goals lately. Having only seen him a couple of times out there I was reading what their fans thought of him the other day, all seemed very very positive stuff, might be being a bit hopeful but he could provide a decent back up option up top next season.
:frown:
Reply 7011
pathetic ramsey
Well that was coming.
Reply 7013
Vermaelen! Would be brilliant if he went on another scoring run. :coma:
Goalaso, Goalaso. I love Arsenal :biggrin:
Reply 7015
Verminator! :wink:
Oh Thomas <3
OH RVP. Should've been 2-0. :frown:
:biggrin:
Reply 7019
Need to tighten the midfield passing a bit.

Good play so far though! :biggrin: