The Student Room Group

5- Minute Survey

Hi guys,

if you have five minutes to spare I would be grateful if you could take this survey. It's about conspiracy theories in relation to other factors.

Thanks!

https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3dB4Gu6ANsf8ppi
Done :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by messy_teardrops

anyone else? i still need loads more participants.
Reply 3
Done.
Reply 4
Cheers.
Reply 5
Reply 6
Done

(Though I'd like to point out that May is the 5th month of the year and not the 6th month, in relation to the debriefing code :tongue:)
Reply 8
Done :smile: Very interesting! :smile:
Done. :smile:
Reply 10
Thanks guys :smile: feel free to ask questions if you have any. x
Reply 11
Original post by gethsemane342
Done

(Though I'd like to point out that May is the 5th month of the year and not the 6th month, in relation to the debriefing code :tongue:)

Thanks, it doesn' t really matter as it's just a code to identify participants with if they want their data withdrawn.
Reply 12
Done.
that was really interesting. It really made you think about yourself too :ahee::ahee:
done :smile: although it was quite confusing how the numbers switched round from 5 being no, to 1 being disagree. maybe thats just my brain though :frown:
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by bananaterracottapie
done :smile: although it was quite confusing how the numbers switched round from 5 being no, to 1 being disagree. maybe thats just my brain though :frown:

Sorry about that, i think it's just done that way to ensure that there aren't any boredom effects and that participants are actually taking the survey seriously and paying attention to their responses. I'm not sure though, the survey was taken from a previous piece of research so I dont know what they were thinking :lol:
Original post by MrHappy_J
Sorry about that, i think it's just done that way to ensure that there aren't any boredom effects and that participants are actually taking the survey seriously and paying attention to their responses. I'm not sure though, the survey was taken from a previous piece of research so I dont know what they were thinking :lol:

ahh fair enough :P then it was a good tactic because i was multi-tasking at the same time lol :P
Reply 18
Reply 19
Original post by bananaterracottapie
ahh fair enough :P then it was a good tactic because i was multi-tasking at the same time lol :P

that would explain why you were finding it more difficult lol.

Quick Reply