The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 421
thanks! thats great help! do you know where i can find the 2012 ocr biology mark scheme too?:colondollar:
Original post by Honey:)
thanks! thats great help! do you know where i can find the 2012 ocr biology mark scheme too?:colondollar:

Your wish is my command :tongue:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=1939701
Reply 423
Thanks! Your great help! Also do you know where i could fine the january and june 2O11 paper for edexcel chemistry? Really appreciate your help btw:biggrin:
Thanks! Your great help! Also do you know where i could fine the january and june 2O11 paper for edexcel chemistry? Really appreciate your help btw:biggrin:

I take it you mean unit 4? Attached :smile:
Reply 425
You have no idea how great you are:tongue: also, to get alot of exam practise (i mean heapss) where could i find exam questions dated back to like a decade ago? Even if it means there from the old sylabus? Xx
You have no idea how great you are:tongue: also, to get alot of exam practise (i mean heapss) where could i find exam questions dated back to like a decade ago? Even if it means there from the old sylabus? Xx

Thank you, if I have the papers (or know where they are) then I'm happy to help!

Try here:
http://www.freeexampapers.com/past_papers.php?l=Past_Papers%2FA+Level%2FChemistry%2FEdexcel/

and here:
https://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/pastpapers/
Reply 427
Okay i PROMISE YOU this is the last thing i need... the unit 2 (6CHO2) edexcel 2011 and 2012 series? and also the unit 5 2011-2012 series.. sorry i know im being a pest! the website needs the password which i dont have! haha:colondollar:
Okay i PROMISE YOU this is the last thing i need... the unit 2 (6CHO2) edexcel 2011 and 2012 series? and also the unit 5 2011-2012 series.. sorry i know im being a pest! the website needs the password which i dont have! haha:colondollar:

I don't have it either, I've just collected them over the past few months.
Reply 430
hey guys

i am aware that there are threads for the 'unofficial' mark schemes and there may be other threads like this so this forum may be getting clogged up..sorry for that!! :smile:

but i really need the mark scheme for this paper! the unofficial ones are all in the wrong order and AQA do publish mark schemes after the results are out right??

Thanks guys!!
Reply 431
:bump:
Can Anyone Post implementation and assessment guide for teachers and technicians AS and A2 Physics and chemistry. I need them urgently. thanx in advance
Reply 433
hello
Does anyone have a copy of the WJEC AS CH1 and CH2 GCE Chemistry Jan 2012 paper and marking scheme please. Many thanks.
Edexcel A Level practice questions with Answers

For physics,Biology chemistry and maths.

I had collected them when I was doing A levels and have it on my scribed account.
By doing it I got high marks in my modules, its the best practice you can get.

For Biology I have got some notes as well.

http://www.scribd.com/areyouthere92/shelf

All the best. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Can Anyone Post implementation and assessment guide for teachers and technicians AS and A2 Physics and chemistry. I need them urgently. thanx in advance
Reply 436
hello. was hoping you could attach the 2012 chem paper (edexcel) for unit 4? thanks again so much its just the website keeps wanting a password which i dont have access to!
hello. was hoping you could attach the 2012 chem paper (edexcel) for unit 4? thanks again so much its just the website keeps wanting a password which i dont have access to!

Sure :smile:
Reply 438
Just did this past paper, very hard, OCR website is down and i need the mark scheme so i can mark it, and learn from it, if any one has it and shares it with me i will be most greatfull, thanks!

also: for guys and girls that have sat this module, how did you find it?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 439
hello, does anyone have the February 2012 A level chemistry unit 5 paper? (AQA)
Thanks! :smile:

Latest