The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice and naan bread. :sexface:
Peperoni stuffed crust pizza, with green pasta and lots of parmesan cheese, then chopped up banana and Phish Food Ben & Jerry's for desert :biggrin:
Original post by ChemicalBond
A ham, chicken and leak pie with steamed greens and chips, followed by a tropical fruit salad (pineapple, mango, papaya fruit, banana). :smile:

A ham, chicken and leak pie?

ROFL indeed!! Just imagine a pie with meat and DRIBBLEZ!
Banana.
Original post by jeddows
Peperoni stuffed crust pizza, with green pasta and lots of parmesan cheese, then chopped up banana and Phish Food Ben & Jerry's for desert :biggrin:

My goodness... this sounds too incredibly amazing! I'm hungry now (also Phish Food is the BEST ice cream in my opinion) :P
A salad sandwich and 5 stuffed olives followed by some yellow melon :smile:
Donna Kebab pot noodle and some Friji honeycomb milkshake :biggrin:
APFEL
Chicken dippers
French fries
fish fingers

:colone:

and earlier:

noodles with courgette and salmon

Oh yeah forgot to mention

Aero Mint + 2 peaches
(edited 12 years ago)
Noodles with courgette, carrot,mushroom and aubergines with some more stuffed olives.
Original post by LonelyTimeLord
My goodness... this sounds too incredibly amazing! I'm hungry now (also Phish Food is the BEST ice cream in my opinion) :P

It is :biggrin: ultimate in pick me up food :biggrin: Way I have it scrap the topping off the pizza and mix it into the pasta, then cut open the crust and mix in the tomato sauce :biggrin: Takes ages, worth it!
Just had some goulash. :smile:

I'm nearing the end of term [thank goodness - term started on Jan 4th :sleep:], so I am using things up from the freezer.
Last night = defrosted [obviously lol] portion of Thai green curry. Breakfast = defrosted potaoto cakes. And tonight = defrosted goulash.

It is quite nice having a drawer full of 'home made ready meals', I guess. Just got to decide what to get out for tomorrow night now. :smile:
Choc n Roll Coco Pops. Cereal is so right, every hour of the day.
Reply 6893
Couscous salad. mmmmmm.. :biggrin:
Emek Kebab <33333333333333333
Two weetabix followed by a snickers. I'm so healthy(!)
Microwave Popcorn - my new addiction <3
Reply 6897
Pasta bolognese bake with salad and parmesan cheese. :love:
Strawberry Jelly :colondollar:
Sweet rice and cardamom tea.

Quick Reply

Latest