The Student Room Group

Do supermodels look average without makeup?

Check out the link......

http://izismile.com/2012/03/15/do_supermodels_look_average_without_makeup_30_pics.html

Who still looks good? who looks best and who looks absolutely horrendous...lol kate moss is the worse, probz cuz she smokes etc...and naomi campbell needs to sort out her hair and eat right, and cream herself to look normal again
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the only ones in that link who look average/bad with no makeup are naomi campbell and kate moss, the others are all still beaut. makeup just enhances their already amazing features :smile:
Reply 2
Kate Moss without make-up looks like she should be collecting pension.
a couple do... but the rest certainly don't

whats up with naiomi campbells boobs :s-smilie:
Reply 4
21 cannot be the same person, surely?
Quite a few of them look strange anyway, but most of them are still hot without make up.
I don't think I have ever seen Cindy Crawford not look gorgeous

Most of them still look pretty/attractive with no make up on
Reply 7
They'd still get it
Reply 8
Original post by M1F2R3
They'd still get it

Oh, undoubtedly :colone:
Adriana Lima is simply stunning.
I sometimes wonder this too. I've had people say that I look like a model, and I wonder if it's just because I do my makeup pretty well :colone:

No doubt the point of makeup is to make anyone look nicer, but many of these models still do look naturally stunning without it :yep:
Many of them actually look better without make-up on.
Reply 12
Some look like brosters.
Not ever one of them... But a few do like Kate Moss.
Reply 14
yes.
no, anyone can look **** in photographs esp if they are older like Kate Moss. But you simply can't be a model without having stunning bone structure and a way above average face.
Reply 16
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I sometimes wonder this too. I've had people say that I look like a model, and I wonder if it's just because I do my makeup pretty well :colone:

No doubt the point of makeup is to make anyone look nicer, but many of these models still do look naturally stunning without it :yep:

Loool I ask because I get told this as well...XX lol yh....
Reply 17
Original post by Pn94
Kate Moss without make-up looks like she should be collecting pension.

lol if she looks that bad at her age, imagine her in her 50s let alone, 70s/80s ://
Reply 18
The ones who don't look too different to when they're wearing make up are truly models. I love girls who don't need a lot of makeup to look fit. True beauty that is.
Most of them don't look particularly attractive in either picture tbh....

Quick Reply