The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

OFFER!!! I think there may be something wrong with it as they are asking for IELTS as well as AA even though I have GCSEs and A Levels. They don't answer the phone so I guess I will email right??
Original post by korz
aha cheers are you the admin of that group? also have u recieved an email?

I'm one of the admins .. there are three of us :smile: and I haven't received their email yet. I received an email from them just now on how to manage student budget but it's not the email about the offer, still waiting for that.
UNCONDITIONAL OFFER :party: Hell YEH sooo happy! thatts everyone replied to me now.....Decisions time (liverpool liverpool liverpool) hahaha x
My nerves are shot, this is killing me! Pleeaaaase Liverpool, I just need to know! :frown:
Reply 2444
Offer today :smile: thank GOD!! Good luck everyone else...don't doubt yourselves, you got this!!
OFFER!!!!!!
offer :smile: . but how do you withdraw from another choice?
good luck to everyone else
Congrats on the offers! :biggrin:
What time did everyone's track update?
Reply 2449
Unconditional offer, plus it's my birthday so not a bad present!
Original post by hollowchimpanzee
Are there any home applicants left to hear?

Yeah me, still no news today though, unless its 7:30 we hear, do UCAS work on BST?
Original post by rainbowsxyz
Congrats on the offers! :biggrin:
What time did everyone's track update?

Ucas Updates liverpool offers at around 5:30 pm everyday :smile:
Reply 2452
OMG!!!!! OFFER!!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNREAL!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

first time applicant
interview - 17/11/11
track update at 17.30

Good luck to the rest of you!!!!
Reply 2453
OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy :smile:

Reapplicant, so no grades to stress about!!!

track update at 5:30pm

good luck everyone!
Reply 2454
Congrats to all with offers!! I haven't heard yet but hoping sometime this week :smile:
Reply 2455
did anyone that got an offer had there interview on the 24th of november?
Reply 2456
Anyone got an interview after being sent the fees questionnaire? I think maybe they're taking longer with me firstly to decide if I'm home or international (I'm a home reapplicant btw)
Reply 2457
Congrats to all of those with offers! :biggrin: Pretty jealous hehehe :colone:
Reply 2458
Original post by .eXe
Hey, I received that letter thing about a month and half ago, I filled it out and sent it to them. Then a few weeks later I got a letter in the mail explaining that based on my reply they were considering me an overseas applicant. Not sure if that's god or bad but just though i'd let you know what happens after. good luck!

Thank you :smile: I am getting very nervous now but i guess they wouldn't have been able to decide until i completed the form...oh i don't know what to think! Good luck to you too and congrats on your other offer :smile:
Reply 2459
Original post by Reelo
OFFER!!!!! I'm in tears right now! My condition is to get an A in maths (which i got in my jan resits!) so I'll see you all soon!!

For all of you guys waiting, hang in there! Even if in the worst case scenario things don't work out - apply to liverpool again next year...it worked for me, so i promise it'll work for you!!

Omg WELL DONE!!!! That has actually made me happy! Just shows that if you don't give up you will get there in the end. You must be over the moon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest