The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by Rahmeh.
Thank you :smile: I am getting very nervous now but i guess they wouldn't have been able to decide until i completed the form...oh i don't know what to think! Good luck to you too and congrats on your other offer :smile:

To be honest, it's a good thing. Shows that they are still interested in your application. If they meant to reject you anyways, they wouldn't ask you to do all this hassle. So it's positive :smile: And thanks!!
Original post by xgoldenx
Oh right.. the wait is driving me nuts! Were you there in the morning session?

no i was the first interview in the afternoon but i went on the tour
Original post by .eXe
To be honest, it's a good thing. Shows that they are still interested in your application. If they meant to reject you anyways, they wouldn't ask you to do all this hassle. So it's positive :smile: And thanks!!

I was actually just going to post the exact same thing you said. they wouldn't waste their time looking at the questionnaire if they were not interested in you Rahmeh:smile: if i was you, I would be pretty confident that it's gonna be good news :biggrin:
Reply 2463
everyone with offers, when were your interviews? just for reference...
Original post by catie25
everyone with offers, when were your interviews? just for reference...

6th of March :smile:
Reply 2465
Original post by Nnuunnuu
6th of March :smile:

hehe obviously not in date order then, mine was the 22nd november... :s congrats on your offer, so jealous! I never knew that they came out at 5.30, i shall see tomorrow... :confused:
did anyone do an AS resit and still get into Medicine? or offered a place?
Original post by Nnuunnuu
I was actually just going to post the exact same thing you said. they wouldn't waste their time looking at the questionnaire if they were not interested in you Rahmeh:smile: if i was you, I would be pretty confident that it's gonna be good news :biggrin:

I really hope you guys are right! My interview didn't go so well but I got the questionnaire.
Original post by safiyasaeed
did anyone do an AS resit and still get into Medicine? or offered a place?

I did an A level resit and got an offer. They don't care about AS resits
Offer :wink:
Original post by catie25
hehe obviously not in date order then, mine was the 22nd november... :s congrats on your offer, so jealous! I never knew that they came out at 5.30, i shall see tomorrow... :confused:

I was also interviewed on the 22nd November.. still waiting for a reply :s-smilie:
Reply 2471
Interviewed on the 29th of nov, still waiting :frown:
Reply 2472
Original post by Reelo
OFFER!!!!! I'm in tears right now! My condition is to get an A in maths (which i got in my jan resits!) so I'll see you all soon!!

For all of you guys waiting, hang in there! Even if in the worst case scenario things don't work out - apply to liverpool again next year...it worked for me, so i promise it'll work for you!!

Well done!!! :biggrin: Told you the date had nothing to do with it :wink: Very jealous of you already achieving the required grade :tongue:
Reply 2473
Did anyone else get the "surviving on student budget" email today :s-smilie: ?
Original post by myyrh

Yep I got it :smile:
Original post by wassa
Interviewed on the 29th of nov, still waiting :frown:

My interview was on the 29 November too!
Original post by myyrh

yep, I did
Reply 2477
Original post by myyrh

I didn't :s-smilie: hmm....
congrats to all of u who got an offer!
ahhh i wish that there will be some news for int'l today :frown:
hate the waiting...
Reply 2479
Original post by Jemimah7
has anyone who's received an offer had an email/letter? I've got it on track but nothing else?
when is our open day & accommodation reserving etc?

I just received an offer letter in the post but there was nothing on it about an open day and accommodation :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending