The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Is there another episode or was last week the last one? Confused.
Original post by charcharchar
Is there another episode or was last week the last one? Confused.

One more tomorrow.
I quite liked last Monday's episode. Apart from Franky.
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Someone always dies in the skins finale-ish episodes, fingers crossed it's Franky.

I remember a number of weeks back, someone online commented that it might be Rich committing suicide, to go in line with the whole "Romeo and Juliet" theme with him and Grace that's been hinted at since last series. Though, he's hardly had many scenes since his episode this series, so we don't even have much clue about how depressed he might be and whether he's feeling suicidal or not, so anything like that that happens to him now would be quite out of the blue tbh.

It may even be Alo and Mini's baby that dies in a miscarriage or stillbirth, which would be an interesting issue to touch on since they never have in Skins before.

Whatever happens, next episode seems exciting and I can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I remember a number of weeks back, someone online commented that it might be Rich committing suicide, to go in line with the whole "Romeo and Juliet" theme with him and Grace that's been hinted at since last series. Though, he's hardly had many scenes since his episode this series, so we don't even have much clue about how depressed he might be and whether he's feeling suicidal or not, so anything like that that happens to him now would be quite out of the blue tbh.

It may even be Alo and Mini's baby that dies in a miscarriage or stillbirth, which would be an interesting issue to touch on since they never have in Skins before.

Whatever happens, next episode seems exciting and I can't wait :biggrin:

noooooo nooooo no to all the possibilies!!! :frown:

i hope their baby is ok and rich, those three are the only likable ones!

then again they killed of chris in the first gen and he was my fave.
I don't think anyone's going to die. We've already had a death this generation - two would be overkill.
Original post by Bellissima
noooooo nooooo no to all the possibilies!!! :frown:

i hope their baby is ok and rich, those three are the only likable ones!

then again they killed of chris in the first gen and he was my fave.

Yeah, I hope not too. But killing the likeable characters is what makes a TV show all that more dramatic, unfortunately.

Only less than 24 hours now to find out :beard:
Original post by rainbow drops
Hahahaha. Franky dying in a car crash would be beautiful karma :sexface:

Couldn't do a car crash though, that's how Grace died.
They sure have alot of loose ends and plot holes to fix in this episode...
Original post by HellOnHighHeels
Couldn't do a car crash though, that's how Grace died.

Yeah... I think you missed the point of my post. :tongue:
gahh why is everyone but liv so nice to frankie, she's so ****.... also it looks like terrible acting runs in (tv) families
Seems to be another episode revolved around Frankie. She has way too much **** to sort out, and she's still not learning! Personally I just don't care about her!

I think the only way they can resolve this, is if they kill her off.

And still no Rich!!

By the way, I missed the first 2 minutes. Only switched on, when Frankie was in the lorry. (clever thing for an 18 year old girl to do. Get into a random lorry....but anyway). Did they explain anything about Minnie's baby. Or was that just explained later with "I'm going to have a baby"?
(edited 12 years ago)
well that's not how ucas applications work
Is noone else just getting REALLY bored with Franky taking over every episode? I mean, she just does the same thing over and over - does something stupid then haves a panic about sorting it out and then just never deals with anything. I would have much preferred to see more of some of the other characters a bit!
Franky used to be a really interesting character but now she's a huge fail. Ten minutes to sort out the rest of the episode, come on e4
Total meh of an ending!
I knew it, they left a gaping lot of plot holes for the next season to answer.
Original post by Will Lucky
I knew it, they left a gaping lot of plot holes for the next season to answer.

They will never be answered more like, never are.
Somebody sum up the episode please!
Original post by trouble-trouble
Somebody sum up the episode please!

- Rich got into Cambridge, because apparently Cambridge send their decision letters out like a week before results day
- Alex is leaving to go to Thailand? Or something? idk i hadn't remembered it being mentioned but he left just as pointlessly as he arrived
- Also he had a classic skins 'leaving party' in an abandoned swimming pool or something at which Mini went into labour (apparently having recovered from looking like she was miscarrying last episode)
- Followed by a really cringey giving-birth scene that must have been so embarassing to film
- Frankie was a dick, ran away to her old house trying to find her mum, found her sister instead, stole her ring, it turned out that her mum wasn't dead after all and she went to some mental institution(?) to see her
- Matty and Nick chased around after her for no reason for most of the episode then decided that they didn't love Frankie, they actually loved each other (ooer)
- Dead Grace appeared throughout snogging Rich

Quick Reply