On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Tom_Sg
I firmed it but its a conditional hahahahahah... :'(

But I feel confident, I can do it !

Yeah make a firmers thread on TSR ... and facebook ? ;p

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1943177&p=36691558#post36691558
Reply 622
Original post by kd19
Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! :smile: Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]

I'm also applying for physiotherapy at Southampton, I havent actually heard anything from them as of yet so I am getting a little worried

Did you get called to interview for Southampton?

:smile:
Reply 623
Hey guys, Just got my 4th rejection for medicine yesterday :frown:, but have now firmed biomed at southampton and after the offer day felt so much better, It looks incredible. I have an unconditional so It's definite I'm there next year any one else going for biomed here? :biggrin:
Reply 624
Original post by kd19
Hey I applied for accommodation a couple of days ago! you get 5 choices, I mostly applied for glen eyre with one wessex lane option! I think the small halls are good too but a bit further away from campus for my liking!

same- i really hoping for gle eyre! :biggrin:
Reply 625
Original post by kd19
Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! :smile: Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]

i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you! :biggrin:
Received my conditional offer for Medicine yesterday. AAA and a C in AS English.
Gonna firm it after I receive my conditions for my Cardiff offer; really really want to go to SOTON!
I know I'm a bit late here, but hello!:hi:

I firmed Southampton for medicine, 5-year course. I'm an international student from Canada.
It was amazing how friendly everyone was during my interview - can't wait to start school!

Nice to meet you all :biggrin:
Any other international medics?
Reply 628
Original post by becky16
i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you! :biggrin:

Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures :smile: Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 629
Has anyone applied for Economics and Management sciences? :smile:.
I originally applied to do Sociology at my 3 closest Unis (Leicester, De Montfort, Loughborough) in 2013. But a drastic change means I have just sent off to do Magazine Journalism and Feature Writing at Southampton Solent this year :tongue: The requirements seem high but I'm hoping I get an offer with attainable requirements as the course and accomodation both seem great.
Reply 631
Original post by kd19
Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures :smile: Have you applied for accomm
odation yet?

yeh i went for glen eyre halls cause they looked really good, then wessex lane :biggrin: how about you?
Reply 632
Hey guys :smile:
I received my conditional offer for CompSci a couple of months ago :smile:)
I've also got an offer for a CompSci course in Warwick and I'm in a doubt about which one of them to choose. Any suggestions?
I have a kind of a gut feeling about Southampton and also I've heard the climate there is better than the one in Warwick(I'm from Bulgaria and the weather in the UK bothers me :biggrin:)

Cheers :P
Reply 633
Hey,

I'm thinking of applying to postgraduate Course in southampton this year.
Reply 634
Civil Eng at Soton :smile:
Has anyone been accepted for the International Foundation Year?
Reply 636
Hi, Need some help pleaseeeee.

I am in the process of applying for accomodation and would like to know something about the bathroom facilities.

I understand if you go for a normal room, you share between 8-20 people. (From what I have seen, the bathrooms normally have around 2/3 showers, so if there was 12 people for example and 3 showers, the ratio would be 4 people to a shower).

Therefore if I apply for enchanced room, does this mean it will be 8 or less people per bathroom, (i.e. 7 people for example sharing 2/3 showers?????)

Reason I am asking is because someone told me he has an enhanced room and shares 1 shower with 7 people which tbh is worse than a normal room then.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP. Thanks
Reply 637
Original post by Tom_Sg
Well someone knows what is our student ID for accommodation ? I tried the one on my offer letter but it's not working :s (So i tried the one on my student ID from kent and same result ...)

This happened to me, so I rung them and turns out they'd sent me the wrong number, but its easily sorted out! :smile:
Reply 638
Original post by kd19
Hey everyone!

I'm doing physio too! (if I get the grades ha!)
is anyone doing 'international marketing'? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending