The Student Room Group

Was your first time "special"?

Poll

Was your first time "special"?

Yes/No? Was it "special" or the way you wanted it to be?

Scroll to see replies

Well it's obvious the only vote is my vote...

My first time wasn't particularly special. Then again the guy it was with really wasn't anything special either, far from, I just didn't realise it at the time.
I was also far too young, I don't regret it, because the decisions in my past have made me who I am today.
But I don't think I'd want anyone else's first time to be anything like my experience was.
no it was horrible
No I regret it, I wish I could take it back, I thought he loved me I was mad for him I had been with him 6 months yet he always always went on about sex, in hindsight I realised he only stuck with me so long becuase he wanted sex and he knew I was naive and loved him, I think he knew if he stuck it out a pressured me I would give in.

I was a ****, when he said he loved me I fell for it. The sex hurt, was cold and unloving he text his friends straight away telling thme he had finally got it ( he was a virgin supposdly)

He went too uni the next day, he slept with another girl that night and dumped me 2 days later and told me he just needed to loose it and I was something to learn on.

5 months later I also found out he had lied and wasnt a virgin becuase I had an STI and he was the only person I had been with.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
No I regret it, I wish I could take it back, I thought he loved me I was mad for him I had been with him 6 months yet he always always went on about sex, in hindsight I realised he only stuck with me so long becuase he wanted sex and he knew I was naive and loved him, I think he knew if he stuck it out a pressured me I would give in.

I was a ****, when he said he loved me I fell for it. The sex hurt, was cold and unloving he text his friends straight away telling thme he had finally got it ( he was a virgin supposdly)

He went too uni the next day, he slept with another girl that night and dumped me 2 days later and told me he just needed to loose it and I was something to learn on.

5 months later I also found out he had lied and wasnt a virgin becuase I had an STI and he was the only person I had been with.

Oh god. That is an awful experience. He was such a douchebag. I feel sorry to read that :frown:
Yeah mine was quite nice. It was with my boyfriend of 4 months at the time, I felt comfortable and he was nice and didn't pressure me into anything.
Reply 6
Yeah it was, it was on our 6month anniversary and were still together 2 years after the event :smile:
My first time was special because of who it was with, but not with the actual whole experience. It was my first boyfriend and we were each others first serious partner and both virgins so we'd talked about it beforehand quite a lot and after 3 months we found a time when his parents were out and got to it.

As I said, because it was kinda planned and we hadn't had much experience, it wasn't fireworks etc, but it was still special cause it was with him, who I loved and trusted! :smile:
Reply 8
Define special? if you mean we were in love so it was better then no. If you mean it was great for me? then yes.
Original post by Anonymous

Oh dear.
Reply 10
My first time was special, we were both eachother's first and we did it on our 1 year anniversary. Still together now :smile:
Reply 11
Special. We were both virgins and she still is the one I love. We're soon to be married now and I have no regrets.
I ended up losing it to a ONS so didn't have any expectation of it being special but it wasn't a bad experience overall :smile:
No it isn't a good memory at all, i'd quite like to erase it!
Spur of the moment tbh. 2 weeks into our relationship. Still together a year and a half on, so yeah, was alright.
Not special at all. Wasn't even in a relationship with him, just at the seeing stage. He wasn't special at all, just some stoner dude still living with his mummy. I do regret it, wish I waited until a proper relationship or that the guy was much nicer..but these things happen and it's actually not that big of a deal. Every new relationship I get into, it's like being a virgin again when it comes to the first time with a new partner :biggrin: the nervousness and extreme lust..good times :biggrin:
Waiting to experience it :colondollar: lol
It was special to me; this guy and I had been friends for 8 years and I'd always had feelings for him.
Anyway, we had a joint 18th party as our birthdays were only days apart. His mum had arranged for 16 of our friends to stay over at his, and we were kinda drunk and it just happened...
Ended up fwbs for just under a year until I realised it would never be enough and that I was madly in love with him.
I told him how I felt (he didn't feel the same) and that was it. Part of me regrets it, but at-least it was with someone I loved and trusted.
Could have been worse.
Reply 18
We'd only been officially a couple for 3 weeks so in some ways I wish I had waited a bit longer until I truly loved him. I didn't love him until about 2 months into our relationship, but I never really regret it unless I think about what a short time it was, when before I'd silently think girls that put out that soon were a bit slutty (I don't anymore, obviously.)

It was special in the sense that he looked after me and made sure that I was okay, and he stopped whenever it hurt too much. There are a lot of guys who I know wouldn't of had the willpower to stop, so I'm grateful for that. Afterwards he felt really really guilty, and told me he wouldn't of done it if he didn't think we'd be together for a long time. We lasted almost a year.

Not too bad.
Reply 19
A bit crazy, I was too young, she was kind of old, I was 17, she was 24. She was crazy, I released my wildest dream. I have been always a freak since then! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest