Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1200
Original post by oPJ_Lad
Any Physicists add me ting!

I've firmed Exeter for Physics! You doing Physics on its own or with Astro? :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Just firmed Law :biggrin: beyond excited for September!
Original post by nooneyouknow

So... after all that..Exeter won out!!!!

:smile:
Original post by catoswyn
So... after all that..Exeter won out!!!!

Yup :biggrin: As lovely as Sheffield was I prefer a campus uni plus I was born in Somerset so I gotta be loyal to the west country!
Reply 1204
Just firmed for Engineering BEng with Industrial Experience
Yup :biggrin: As lovely as Sheffield was I prefer a campus uni plus I was born in Somerset so I gotta be loyal to the west country!

Hey, you're coming home...
We'll have to get the yellow ribbons out and tie them round the old oak tree!

Reply 1206
Haha I've been looking at the itinerary for the open day and it seems we have to get the coach everywhere on the plus side free lunch :biggrin: I applied for Westminster, Sussex and Kent got offers from all of them but it definitely going to be between Exeter and Sheffield especially as Sussex gave me a horrid offer. What about you? I'm beyond excited! Can't wait for results day if it's good news I'll be bouncing off the walls!

Yeah it is a coach ride everywhere!! Awesome! I applied for Warwick for two courses, one I was rejected from, Reading, Cardiff and Exeter :-) I put Reading as my insurance :-) I know woo hopefully I'd love to go to Exeter sooo much!!

Hehe of course! Cider for everyone! :cheers:

Original post by SEThom_x
Yeah it is a coach ride everywhere!! Awesome! I applied for Warwick for two courses, one I was rejected from, Reading, Cardiff and Exeter :-) I put Reading as my insurance :-) I know woo hopefully I'd love to go to Exeter sooo much!!

Wow quite a few good options for you! Good choice of course Exeter is amazing :smile: Good to know someone else on my course now just need to get those grades! Why do they have to be so tough -_-
Reply 1208
Hehe of course! Cider for everyone! :cheers:

Wow quite a few good options for you! Good choice of course Exeter is amazing :smile: Good to know someone else on my course now just need to get those grades! Why do they have to be so tough -_-

Sameeeeeeee..... Oh well time will tell I guess woo. Good luck :-)
Original post by theteenagecurse
Went to have a look at Exeter yesterday and absolutely loved it, I still have to visit St Andrews but it has a lot to live up to at the moment! it's looking very likely I'll firm Exeter right now!

Exactly the same here, trying not to let the awsome weather of the other day influence my choice too much haha, but I think I slightly absolutely loved it, too.
Reply 1210

wait a minute. Your join date is Jan 2012 and your posts are in the thousands, is that even possible lol :smile:

Yay, I firmed law too ! :biggrin:
Has anyone here firmed Exeter for English? :biggrin:
Original post by SEThom_x
Sameeeeeeee..... Oh well time will tell I guess woo. Good luck :-)

Good luck to you too! Fingers crossed that in 5 months we'll be rolling up to Exeter :biggrin:
Original post by ellasmith
Yay, I firmed law too ! :biggrin:

Wooo!!! :biggrin: Another person to hunt down in September haha!
Original post by IzzyAnne
Exactly the same here, trying not to let the awsome weather of the other day influence my choice too much haha, but I think I slightly absolutely loved it, too.

It's so difficult! Have you been to both? Exeter was absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it when I went...
It's so difficult! Have you been to both? Exeter was absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it when I went...

Haven't been to St.A yet, have you? I feel like it can't top Exeter for me but I'm expecting it to be a difficult choice because they're so different from one another, it'll be hard to compare them. :s
Going to firm Exeter for Economics, I saw the campus in the pouring rain and the glorious sun, loved it both times!!!
Original post by IzzyAnne
Haven't been to St.A yet, have you? I feel like it can't top Exeter for me but I'm expecting it to be a difficult choice because they're so different from one another, it'll be hard to compare them. :s

No but I'm going up on the 11th for an open day. I'm in exactly the same position... Exeter just seemed so perfect!
Original post by pellejema
Has anyone here firmed Exeter for English? :biggrin:

I have! What you studying? And accommodation deadline is looming and I'm still confused about what I want. You have any advice?
No but I'm going up on the 11th for an open day. I'm in exactly the same position... Exeter just seemed so perfect!

Exeter have an open day on the 11th April?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending