The Student Room Group

What do you think of firls with visibly big boobs in tight clothes?

anon, please. if this is in the wrong section (feeling it should be in fashion and beauty??) i'm sorry but i just wanted anon.

i am usually confident with my body, i am slim but i had big boobs which really got to me since they appeared, until the age of like 16... i was very self conscious about them especially in PE and i always thought everyone was laughing about them behind my back.. they probably weren't it was just paranoia.. also i had some "friends" calling me names when i was younger (won't go into it)... but that really affected my confidence... i didn't wear bikinis or anything because it just drew attention to them... i always felt they were the first thing people noticed about me...

they aren't HUGE, they are an F cup (i am not overweight)..

now i am very confident with my body (i am 18)... i don't purposfully wear "tight" clothes to show them off, but i think it's what suit me best, i do not like frumpy clothes.. so i wear tight or loose fitting clothes. most t-shirts come up tight on me anyway, i can't help it..

yesterday i was wearing my favourite top.. and my boobs look pretty massive in it... then i was walking past this group of kids (well 15 y/o) and one of them said "look she has big boobs"... and immediately all the old feelings came back and i felt really self conscious today.. why is this the only thing everyone notices?? i know they are big, so what? what does it matter? why does it have to be commented on?
but now i feel i have to cover up it this hot weather etc. or wear things that look crap on me but at least hide my size... because i feel otherwise it's all people will notice about me, all people will think of me.. i can't just not care about that because i don't want to be defined by my boobs.. i feel like my male teachers at college will notice too and i just find that thought a bit gross.

also, i feel like people have less respect for me because of their size.. like because my tops comes up tight and i have big boobs i am viewed as looking slaggy (??) or desparate for attention/try hard... even though if a girl with small boobs wore a top of the same tightness she would be fine..

it makes me feel like i want to disappear..
Reply 1
*********************GIRLS *INB4 anyone asks "what's a firl"..typo
inb4 all the guys posting this ":sexface:"
Reply 3
I can't see any males having problems with the issue.
Reply 4
Any girls who make comments are likely to be jealous.
Any guys who make comments are likely to be immature.
Stick to being confident, wear what makes you feel comfortable and ignore what other people say.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
also, i feel like people have less respect for me because of their size.. like because my tops comes up tight and i have big boobs i am viewed as looking slaggy (??) or desparate for attention/try hard... even though if a girl with small boobs wore a top of the same tightness she would be fine..

If it bothers you that much, get a minimiser bra? There's no need to hide your size or to cover up, but being aware of your appearance is important. Big breasts don't mean you have to look "slaggy", you can look classy if you want to.

People will always notice big boobs. They'll also notice big noses, big eyes, big feet, big ears, exceptional height, excess weight, so on and so forth. It's part of life. Characteristics that are uncommon or striking will be commented on. Breasts are sexualised in our culture, and as a result, people that are attracted to women will notice them. You cannot stop that happening, so you may as well just accept it.

Original post by aimee810
Any girls who make comments are likely to be jealous.

Eh.. My female friends and I do comment on other women, but usually along the lines of "wow, what a cracking figure" or some humorous comment about wanting to motorboat her. Not every woman is a jealous hag, some of us are happy that other women have good aesthetics..
Just love your boobs and be proud of them. They're big so what? people comment on them so what? It's obvious that you're gonna get more comments on your boobs than on your arms since the breasts are one of the main erotic areas in female bodies. Wear whatever you want as long as you feel comfortable on it.
Well, I think that if you're slim with big boobs and don't wear tighter tops that show off your waist you end up looking much bigger than you are, as looser clothes would (yeah, sadly the conditional tense as this isn't something I have personal experience of :frown: ) hang down from your boobs and give the illusion of a bigger tummy to match.
Reply 8
Original post by alawhisp

Eh.. My female friends and I do comment on other women, but usually along the lines of "wow, what a cracking figure" or some humorous comment about wanting to motorboat her. Not every woman is a jealous hag, some of us are happy that other women have good aesthetics..

Should've specified I meant negative comments...my bad :rolleyes:
I understand exactly what you're saying.
I'm slim and I am a GG. My so called 'best friend' used to call me 'Jingle Bells'
My issue with having big boobs is the price of bras, it's stupid.
I do think tighter fitted clothing suits best though because otherwise we look silly.
Just ignore peoples negative thoughts, they are just jealous.
Reply 10
Original post by alawhisp
If it bothers you that much, get a minimiser bra? There's no need to hide your size or to cover up, but being aware of your appearance is important. Big breasts don't mean you have to look "slaggy", you can look classy if you want to.

People will always notice big boobs. They'll also notice big noses, big eyes, big feet, big ears, exceptional height, excess weight, so on and so forth. It's part of life. Characteristics that are uncommon or striking will be commented on. Breasts are sexualised in our culture, and as a result, people that are attracted to women will notice them. You cannot stop that happening, so you may as well just accept it.

I don't think i look slaggy, i'm just wearing a t-shirt or top or whatever like anyone else... just big boobs so i think other people might think it...

i know they notice nose, ears that are big etc. it's just that breasts are sexualised.. i find it uncomfortable the thought of people like teachers noticing...
Reply 11
Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie
Well, I think that if you're slim with big boobs and don't wear tighter tops that show off your waist you end up looking much bigger than you are, as looser clothes would (yeah, sadly the conditional tense as this isn't something I have personal experience of :frown: ) hang down from your boobs and give the illusion of a bigger tummy to match.

agree which is why i wear tighter tops otherwise i might look fat... it's just unflattering and unattractive
Reply 12
I don't think i look slaggy, i'm just wearing a t-shirt or top or whatever like anyone else... just big boobs so i think other people might think it...

i know they notice nose, ears that are big etc. it's just that breasts are sexualised.. i find it uncomfortable the thought of people like teachers noticing...

If some people are so moronic that they think you look slaggy when you're wearing a normal t-shirt, why do you care about their opinion? You can't please everyone and you can't make everyone in the world have a positive opinion of you.

It's better to focus on making sure that the people you like think highly of you rather than worrying about the dumb thoughts of strangers..

My best friend has H cups and always wears low-cut dresses. She has the confidence to pull it off though, and always looks retro/stylish. I've certainly never heard anyone comment on her breasts.
I understand exactly what you're saying.
I'm slim and I am a GG. My so called 'best friend' used to call me 'Jingle Bells'
My issue with having big boobs is the price of bras, it's stupid.
I do think tighter fitted clothing suits best though because otherwise we look silly.
Just ignore peoples negative thoughts, they are just jealous.

This really pisses me off I went into M&S the other day and the differences in price between smaller cups and larger ones got me fuming!

agree which is why i wear tighter tops otherwise i might look fat... it's just unflattering and unattractive

OP I kind of know how you feel. Now that the weather is nice and I can't hide behind a jacket anymore people comment on my breasts. I use a messenger bag which gets wedged in between my breasts when I don't have a jacket on and it can be a bit embarrassing. When I wear baggy clothes it just make me appear abut 2-3 times larger than I really am and my friends complain, but when I wear tighter clothes you can see my shape a lot better but people tell me to put my boobs away, you can't win:frown:.
anon, please. if this is in the wrong section (feeling it should be in fashion and beauty??) i'm sorry but i just wanted anon.

i am usually confident with my body, i am slim but i had big boobs which really got to me since they appeared, until the age of like 16... i was very self conscious about them especially in PE and i always thought everyone was laughing about them behind my back.. they probably weren't it was just paranoia.. also i had some "friends" calling me names when i was younger (won't go into it)... but that really affected my confidence... i didn't wear bikinis or anything because it just drew attention to them... i always felt they were the first thing people noticed about me...

they aren't HUGE, they are an F cup (i am not overweight)..

now i am very confident with my body (i am 18)... i don't purposfully wear "tight" clothes to show them off, but i think it's what suit me best, i do not like frumpy clothes.. so i wear tight or loose fitting clothes. most t-shirts come up tight on me anyway, i can't help it..

yesterday i was wearing my favourite top.. and my boobs look pretty massive in it... then i was walking past this group of kids (well 15 y/o) and one of them said "look she has big boobs"... and immediately all the old feelings came back and i felt really self conscious today.. why is this the only thing everyone notices?? i know they are big, so what? what does it matter? why does it have to be commented on?
but now i feel i have to cover up it this hot weather etc. or wear things that look crap on me but at least hide my size... because i feel otherwise it's all people will notice about me, all people will think of me.. i can't just not care about that because i don't want to be defined by my boobs.. i feel like my male teachers at college will notice too and i just find that thought a bit gross.

it makes me feel like i want to disappear..

Whats you back size....ie 28, 30, 32, 34 or what?
Reply 15
Original post by ArcaneAnna

i might get identified... lol

why?

i will tell you it's either 28, 30 or 32
i might get identified... lol

why?

i will tell you it's either 28, 30 or 32

Because I was trying to establish how big they are...back size makes a massive difference. a 28-32 F isn't THAT big.
Now a 38 F I can see being a problem.
Sounds more like someone is after a little attention, people saying things like 'awww, but all girls wish for big boos!'.
Reply 17
Because I was trying to establish how big they are...back size makes a massive difference. a 28-32 F isn't THAT big.
Now a 38 F I can see being a problem.
Sounds more like someone is after a little attention, people saying things like 'awww, but all girls wish for big boos!'.

well i'm sorry :s-smilie: jeez

if you don't like my thread don't answer it

what's your problem if you don't believe me don't answer! i actually have a problem with this and if you don't want to help in any way at all why bother?!?!

i dont really give a **** who wishes for big boobs whether its guys or girls as that really has nothing to do with how i feel about them.
Reply 18

it's bigger than most slim girls and therefore stands out, i have had comments about them, both friendly and nasty, since i first started developing bigger than other girls.
well i'm sorry :s-smilie: jeez

if you don't like my thread don't answer it

what's your problem if you don't believe me don't answer! i actually have a problem with this and if you don't want to help in any way at all why bother?!?!

i dont really give a **** who wishes for big boobs whether its guys or girls as that really has nothing to do with how i feel about them.

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest