The Student Room Group

Glasgow 2012 dental applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Glasgowwwwwwwwww Offffffffffffffffffffffffferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best day of my life so far ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just received it, unconditional (conditional on police checks and health clearance).

Good luck to all those waiting and can't wait to see you all there !!!
Reply 121
Original post by SRK.
Glasgowwwwwwwwww Offffffffffffffffffffffffferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best day of my life so far ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just received it, unconditional (conditional on police checks and health clearance).

Good luck to all those waiting and can't wait to see you all there !!!

Well done !:smile: when did you get it?? and are you a scottish student? :smile:
Reply 122
Original post by mikechg
Well done !:smile: when did you get it?? and are you a scottish student? :smile:

Haha just re-read "just recieved it" lol silly me!
yaaaaaaaaaaay conditional for me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 2 Bs and a C! definitely a happy chappy! :biggrin:
Reply 124
Original post by mikechg
Haha just re-read "just recieved it" lol silly me!

aye :wink: :tongue: yes, I'm scottish !!!
Reply 125
Original post by SRK.
aye :wink: :tongue: yes, I'm scottish !!!

Could I ask what were your grades like ukcat highers? etc :smile:
Reply 126
Offer from Glasgow,finally. Good luck to all who are waiting.:smile:
Reply 127
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! conditionallllllllll :smile:
what are everyone's conditions? i thought mine seemed quite a lot, but i'm definitely not complaining!! :L
Reply 129
OMG 3 rejections then Conditional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2B 1C.
I'm scottish and i'm a ******* over the moon.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Reply 130
Original post by mikechg
Could I ask what were your grades like ukcat highers? etc :smile:

5 A's and a B Highers, Adv. Highers AB (A-chemistry, and B in Biology). Ukcat 645 :smile: Don't worry, you will hear good news soon !! Best of luck !!!!!!
Reply 131
Original post by SRK.
5 A's and a B Highers, Adv. Highers AB (A-chemistry, and B in Biology). Ukcat 645 :smile: Don't worry, you will hear good news soon !! Best of luck !!!!!!

Oh awesome grades! so did you take a gap year? Thankyou! I really hope so :smile:
Reply 132
a B in AH chemistry, A in higher human biology and a C in psychology! well done to everyone!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 133
Original post by mikechg
Oh awesome grades! so did you take a gap year? Thankyou! I really hope so :smile:

yeah, first time applicant though- took a gap year to strengthen non-academics. Thanks man !
Still waiting here, well done to everyone who has received them so far!!
Reply 135
Original post by Michael_10
Still waiting here, well done to everyone who has received them so far!!

good luck, hope its good news!
Reply 136
I still haven't heard anything either. Well done to everyone who has an offer though!!
Reply 137
Original post by fuzzycloud
Sorry, no inside information here! I remember getting my offer very close to the end date though. And I think they do send out their English offers before the Scottish ones.

Dentistry at Glasgow is great! Tough at times, but good fun too. I'm in 3rd year. Is Glasgow your first choice?

Yesssss !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 138
Well done to everyone with offers! What accommodation are we all thinking about? :smile:
Glasgow offer just came through!! BBC in advanced highers! Now need to decide whether to work for that or go to Dundee! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply