The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Speech and Language Therapy 2012 entry

Hi,

Has anyone received an acknowledgment receipt for their application and/or an offer from Ulster? Are they waiting for the HPAT results to come out and then make their decisions?

Thank you!
Yes, they're waiting for the HPAT results. I was initially unsuccessful, but they reconsidered and said the outcome would depend on the results of the HPAT. Since I got that this morning, I'm hoping to get an offer for radiography. Fingers crossed for everyone!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
hi, so have neither of yous heard anything from uni of ulster?

i got my HPAT results this morning but i checked on the UCAS website and nothing has changed :frown: i just would like a decision made about it lol
Nope, haven't heard anything yet. Hoping, though... I scored in the 100th percentile.
Reply 4
oh waow!!! well done, that's amazing!!!! i only got 75 :frown:

What radiography are you going for?
Either - I applied for both therapeutic and diagnostic. I'm 46 though, so I don't know if my age will play a role in the selection process. Guess I'll soon know, eh? Best of luck to you and everyone else hoping for a spot!!!
Reply 6
Anyone have a reply on UCAS yet?
Reply 7
i did that too! i'm 22, so technically a mature student too lol!! but i don't think they can use your age for selection. yeah, the wait is nearly over :smile: good luck to you too!!
Reply 8
I'm 22 as well! If I get in, this will be my second degree. The wait is almost too much for me in my old age!
Reply 9
oh really? what did you do in your first degree? i did 2 years of chemistry with drug discovery but decided it wasn't for me. haha i know, it's hard to wait! what have you applied to?
Reply 10
My first degree was in English. I enjoyed it, but in terms of employability it was a big mistake. I've only applied to SLT at Jordanstown 'cause I'm too poor to move away, and indeed, to broke to even pay the extra £11 to add an extra choice! :tongue: The life of an Arts graduate...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending