Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Offer Holders 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Izzy_h
yay! I now have collingwood confirmed as my college to do politics. Any other potential collingwooders?

YES! I'm Collingwood to do Modern Languages! SO EXCITED! :biggrin:
Do you know much about Collingwood? I applied open app, and got it. I went to visit, seems nice enough as a place, but that's about all I know!

See you there... :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by RubyJ
YES! I'm Collingwood to do Modern Languages! SO EXCITED! :biggrin:
Do you know much about Collingwood? I applied open app, and got it. I went to visit, seems nice enough as a place, but that's about all I know!

See you there... :biggrin:

:smile: awesome! No, unfortunately I don't know an awful lot about collingwood, because I haven't been to visit Durham yet, but I will be in March. I applied for it because I think it's the least formal/ had the least shared rooms and just seemed a bit more down to earth really. Plus aswell it's not too small, so there's opportunity to meet plenty of people. Also close to most things in Durham city, so quite convenient :smile: not sure whether I'm going to firm Durham though yet. Are you?
Reply 22
Original post by Futurism
Anybody going to the open days in march and staying over? I've already been to the open day so i've seen the uni and the engineering department already but i'll probably go anyway as i'll be able to start meeting people that will be in my college (J.Butler).

That is if I get the grades of course :tongue:

How did you get invited to the staying over open day thing?
Reply 23
Original post by bob247
How did you get invited to the staying over open day thing?

There was a letter and a form in my college confirmation letter :smile:
Reply 24
Letter from castle :smile:! i cant wait for the open day haha
Anyone else heard from castle?
Reply 25
Original post by Izzy_h
:smile: awesome! No, unfortunately I don't know an awful lot about collingwood, because I haven't been to visit Durham yet, but I will be in March. I applied for it because I think it's the least formal/ had the least shared rooms and just seemed a bit more down to earth really. Plus aswell it's not too small, so there's opportunity to meet plenty of people. Also close to most things in Durham city, so quite convenient :smile: not sure whether I'm going to firm Durham though yet. Are you?

Yeah, it seems a good place. I'm quite excited!
It's beautiful. I wasn't expecting to like it... I was really unsure about firming it or not, but it is a really nice place.
I've already firmed it cos I applied last year. I'm the year above you, so I'm on my GAP YAH (haha) now. Where else did you apply?
Reply 26
Original post by gigi93
Letter from castle :smile:! i cant wait for the open day haha
Anyone else heard from castle?

Me!! What subject is your offer for? Mine's Classics (well..past lol) :biggrin:
Reply 27
My offer for Natural Sciences is being processed (i put in an open application and i dont know where ive been designated) So so so happy i got an offer, i live 8 hours from Durham so i doubt ill be going to an open day (although i really really should) :smile:
I'm heading down to Van Mildert tomorrow and staying over. applied for geography, anyone else?
Reply 29
Original post by Izzy_h
yay! I now have collingwood confirmed as my college to do politics. Any other potential collingwooders?

me! i had a conditional offer of AAA (which i've now met) for law, and i'll be at collingwood too (:
Reply 30
Got a letter for St John's (open application). Really worried about the christian aspect of the college though. Any words of comfort/suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending