The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Well obviously the same. It's like jew goals. You don't act all polite on fifa, because you don't know opponents won't do the same back to you. I don't score jew goals against mates. I find it funny the thought of a pissed off user the other end. Timewasting at the end usually gets some creative replies. Is quite funny aha.

If the opponent goes it's his fault, not yours. He has to expect to lose as it's his fault for going.

I remember my opponent left the game at 23 minutes before. I didn't score until the 70th minute and eventually won 2-0. I found it harder than usual to play against no one there. Was odd.
I was looking forward to his replies. :awesome:

Just curious to know if anyone would just do nothing.
Pretty sure 99% of people would trash them as well. :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Messy
Scenario:

Though season so far, but you've managed to give promotion to D3 a shot. Need a WIN from the last game to get promoted.

Match starts, you are Real playing vs Barca. Chances at both ends, the only thing missing is goals. HT its 0-0.

Your opponent takes up all 40 seconds of the pause, but does not make a change.
Its pretty to obvious that he's gone/something has happened, he is not controlling his players.

Just happened to me. I decided to destroy the guy and the match ended 8-0. I got promoted but couldn't help feeling a tiny bit guilty.

But the reason I did it in the first place was because I expected him and everyone else in my situation to do the same.

What would you do?

no room for courtesies in fifa
Scenario:

Though season so far, but you've managed to give promotion to D3 a shot. Need a WIN from the last game to get promoted.

Match starts, you are Real playing vs Barca. Chances at both ends, the only thing missing is goals. HT its 0-0.

Its pretty to obvious that he's gone/something has happened, he is not controlling his players.

Just happened to me. I decided to destroy the guy and the match ended 8-0. I got promoted but couldn't help feeling a tiny bit guilty.

But the reason I did it in the first place was because I expected him and everyone else in my situation to do the same.

What would you do?

I'd destroy him as well. Don't you worry. :colondollar:
Scenario:

What would you do?

I'd have done the same thing to be honest.
Reply 1805
I would annihilate him. :colone:
Sometimes on the team selection section of H2H, the whole line up changes to the line up of your selected Favourite Team. Eg, it shows the Liverpool line up and players while you have Real Madrid selected.

Bloody annoying. :stomp:
Reply 1807
Reply 1808

Looks absolutely epic. Can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 1810
Original post by SirMasterKey
DLC? :unsure:

Downloadable content.
Reply 1811
£15!

Is it worth it???
Original post by gunit123
£15!

Is it worth it???

I doubt it, basically it´s just a few new national teams, and the squad update will be nothing more than a live season update. Prepare for in form Spain and Germany replacing Madrid and Barcelona as the most popular choices.
I wouldn't buy it tbh. I wouldn't buy any iteration of the tournament based football games. FIFA on its own is good for me.

Meanwhile, the angry and abusive foreigners are the best part about FIFA (after winning, of course). A lovely 6-3 win with 3 goals coming in the last 15 minutes made for a great match, and even better post-match interviews. :mmm:

Got hurled lots of abuse but couldn't help laughing. :lol:

The angry Italians are the best for comedy. :holmes:
Might buy it just to finally destroy my flatmates with my beloved Wales :colone:
Earnshaw
Bale Ramsey Bellamy

:coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Might buy it just to finally destroy my flatmates with my beloved Wales :colone:
Earnshaw
Bale Ramsey Bellamy

:coma:

It annoys me why Wales aren't on the game anyway and the likes of Colombia and Egypt are plus other pointless countries.
Reply 1816
I'm DEFO buying it... but then again I AM Polish, so I'll be buying everything EURO 2012 - related :colone:
Original post by Radekal
I'm DEFO buying it... but then again I AM Polish, so I'll be buying everything EURO 2012 - related :colone:

You must be so excited, I definitely would be
Reply 1818
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
You must be so excited, I definitely would be

I am :biggrin: I have to get the Tango 12 ball, at first I thought about getting the official one, but it seems that there is no difference between it and the replica (apart from the 4x difference in price!)
Reply 1819
An orange Kaka is apparently up for grabs in this week's Happy Hour...
oIZEN.jpg

Quick Reply