The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
I DO love the fried eggs, but Haribo in general are pretty much just super-mega-overpriced penny mixups.

YOU MAY HAVE HEAVEN!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: WIMPY'S BROWN DERBY DESSERT (Ring Doughnut with the hole filled with Mr Whippy, then layers of chocolates and nuts, and more Mr Whippy)

HELL: LUTHER BURGER (Glazed Ring Doughnut with a Bacon Double Cheeseburger on it)

Original post by TotoMimo
x

Gonna have to be hell Toto, these weird sweet/savoury mixes always intrigue me :holmes: plus I've never enjoyed my experiences at Wimpys.

Since I've just ordered a curry, I'll make this one indian themed!
Heaven: Chicken Tikka Bhuna, lovely and heavily spiced with big chunks of onion and pepper.
Hell: Lamb Korma, the worst of curry meats in a horrible sauce D=
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 462
Heaven- I rarely like lamb and curry certainly isnt the right food to have it with!

Heaven: Scampi & chips
OR
Hell: anything that has salmon in it... I can't stand the taste :\
Heaven!

Heaven: tiramisu

Hell: Jelly strawberry trifle
Reply 464
HELL FOR YOU. Trifle is an institution. EPIC TIMES.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: HALLS WEE WILLIE WINKIE SAUSAGES

HELL: CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE COVERED SAUSAGES
Heaven! Hell is just like..whaaaat. Separately, I'm game for both elements. Together, just no.

Heaven: New Magnum Enigma. Chocolate nibs!? WAAAAH, get in MY belly.
Hell: The strawberry style magnum
Reply 466
Heaven :smile: simples :biggrin:

Heaven: Minimilks
Hell: 'Bubblegum' Ice poll from the ice cream van. YOU TASTE LIKE NOTHING!
haha. heaven, because minimilks are essential to the continuation of summer survival <3

My two are different components of an afternoon tea XD

Heaven: The selection of tiny patisserie & cakes :h:

Hell: Raisin scones :/
I'll be taking your hellish raisin scones. With jam and clotted cream, nothing is better on a summer's day (or any day, for that matter!).

Chocolate-related heaven and hell:

Heaven: Ferrero Rocher

Hell:

Liquor chocolates

Reply 469
I'll take hell.

Heaven: Roast Parsnips recipe-40.jpg

OR

Hell: Mushrooms Pics+196.jpg

<3 x
Hell! A staple in my every day.

Heaven: galaxy counters
Hell: Minstrels. Hate that shell.
Reply 471
You get HEAVEN. Galaxy's sole giga-plus is that it has a unique super-dense meltiness that even Dairy Milk cannot achieve. To add a shell is to take that away - crunching through the shell to then start the melt alongside the added sugar hit seems superfluous.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: SWEET RUM BABA

HELL: GIN AND TONIC CAKE

Food heaven - Lasagne! :yum:

Food hell - Potatoes! I actually have a fear of potatoes! :yucky:
Toto- I don't like alcohol, but you may have the baba heaven! :h:

Heaven: Cheese souffle

Hell: wensleydale with cranberries
Original post by TotoMimo
You get HEAVEN. Galaxy's sole giga-plus is that it has a unique super-dense meltiness that even Dairy Milk cannot achieve. To add a shell is to take that away - crunching through the shell to then start the melt alongside the added sugar hit seems superfluous.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: SWEET RUM BABA

HELL: GIN AND TONIC CAKE

You get your HELL toto, I'm stroking that baby right now, come to me, I'm gonna lick ya and suck ya and do lovely things to ya tasting ya with my tongue and ya'll end up in my belleh :tongue:

HEAVEN - mmmm YES. STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING, with bourbon in the sauce. :sexface: WHO'S WITH ME?

Hell - lemon curd french toast with nutmeg
Reply 475
Both Vienna and Custard get their heavens for being far more desirable. Sticky toffee and Cheese souffle? PLEASE SIR. CAN I HAVE SOME MORE.

Holby fanatic, you get neither Heaven nor Hell, but rather the ability to read threads.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: MARS BOUNTY

HELL: WHOLE RAW COCONUT, UNCRACKED
Reply 476
HEAVEN.

One of my least favourite fruit foodie experiences being given a coconut on holiday and thinking the middle would taste like the stuff that comes in a carton. FYI -It does not.

HEAVEN: Proper authentic bruschetta
23937.jpg

HELL: Cheesy Garlic Bruschetta... guess I won't be talking to anyone for a few DAYS.

26799.jpg
Has to be hell- garlic AND cheese? I love, even if my breath takes a hit for me XD

Heaven: Beet & goats cheese tower

Hell: plain almonds
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 478
Though I love Beetroot, I'm not a fan of goats cheese, and whole almonds can be okay if dipped in chocolate :biggrin:

SO HELL FOR YOU MATEY!

HEAVEN: IDShot_225x225.jpg
HELL: IDShot_225x225.jpg
Reply 479
HEAVEN. Easy choice for me. Pork and Egg Slices are one of my most hated cooked meat choices; LUNCHEON MEAT? DAMP EGG? Who thought that was a good plan?!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: BURGER KING NEW FLAMED LAMB FLATBREAD

HELL: SNACKSTERS LAMB DONNER KEBABS

Quick Reply

Latest