The Student Room Group

Was your first time "special"?

Scroll to see replies

I was drunk, end of.
I don't know about "special". It didn't feel very good but I love that guy to bits, we were both each other's firsts and we're still together a year after. Never been with anyone else.
It was fun and it was my (and his) first time, but not particularly special. Was a very spur of the moment thing, about 2 months into going out.

Don't regret it at all, we were both ready.

We're still together and just had our 4 year anniversary. We've had sex a lot of times, the first time doesn't stand out as particularly special, I can certainly think of other times which have been more so.

I was never one of those who thought the first time had to be "special" though anyway. Just view it neutrally.
I think it was more special to the person I was doing it with (though it wasn't his first time) than it was to me.
Reply 24
Is it worth it to wait for the special one? I'm 21 and sadly still a virgin, I'm kind of tired waiting for the so called one, Last week i had a chance to do it with this girl i met at the uni night club, Well i turned her down as did not really know her that well. Did I go wrong there? Should i just lose it to some random girl? I dont know. What you guys think ?
Reply 25
It was nice but nothing that special. I didn't really expect it to be. I did it because I wanted to in that moment. It wasn't built up to or anything like that
Was special in the sense that I waited 10 months in the relationship, till we knew we loved each other and it was what we both wanted - it still hurt and wasn't brilliant but it would have been the same with anyone else.
I know I waited for the right time and don't regret it =)
I'd say it was ok but nothing great. I thought afterwards: "is this it?".
Reply 28
Original post by Dr.Thrax
Is it worth it to wait for the special one? I'm 21 and sadly still a virgin, I'm kind of tired waiting for the so called one, Last week i had a chance to do it with this girl i met at the uni night club, Well i turned her down as did not really know her that well. Did I go wrong there? Should i just lose it to some random girl? I dont know. What you guys think ?

Do whatever you're comfortable with, and don't put too much into what anyone else says.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending