The Student Room Group

Calling all academics of Tsr...

Right, ladies and gentlemen, this is where **** gets real. I have my may exams coming up very soon, and over easter i'm going to need to put in 8-10 hours of work everyday. The subjects i do are philosophy, maths (c2 and d1), chemistry (ocrb) and biology(aqa). But i am going to need your help.

in january i got a C in maths, B in biology and an E in chemistry. I need your help to get me all A's so any questions i have will be posted in this thread. If you have a strong academic background in any of those subjects, got any degrees in them, even maybe a nobel ****ing prize please subscribe to this and help a fellow tsr out.

Thanks (btw i am in AS year)
Reply 1
You're more likely to get helpful responses if you make specific threads for your problems (but not so much that you're flooding) in the relevant Study Help sections (Philosophy, Maths, Chemistry, Biology). A single thread for all your questions about four different subjects will just get cluttered and probably won't be well-seen by people who know enough to help, whereas separate threads in relevant study help sections probably will.
Original post by nuodai
You're more likely to get helpful responses if you make specific threads for your problems (but not so much that you're flooding) in the relevant Study Help sections (Philosophy, Maths, Chemistry, Biology). A single thread for all your questions about four different subjects will just get cluttered and probably won't be well-seen by people who know enough to help, whereas separate threads in relevant study help sections probably will.

Ditto!
Reply 3
If you didn't already know, Past papers are crucial. Do as many as you can and learn from the mark schemes because sometimes they can be quite obscure. Make sure you keep referring to the specification to check what you know. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
thanks guys if i have any problems/questions i will post here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending