The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

ODP Bournemouth 2012

Hi there,

Is anyone else going to Bournemouth to study ODP in September?
Reply 1
Hi there, yes I have an offer from Bournemouth. Dont know whether or not I will be going yet though as I am waiting for 2 other institutions to reply. My placement is apperently Salisbury.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Good luck with your other choices.
If you do go for Bournemouth you'd probably be best off living in Salisbury which is a lovely town, although much smaller than Bournemouth. I'll be training in Dorchester.
Reply 3
Thanks Snowbunting and good luck in Dorchester. If I do end up at Salisbury, I am sure we will get to know each other at the lecture's which take place in Bournemouth itself. Its going to be a total change for me as I live in Cheshire at present so know nothing of the area in which I will be placed. Lots of research to be done I guess. Again good luck
Reply 4
Hyho hyho it's off to Cardiff I go................ I got accepted into Cardiff so Bournemouth is now my insurance place only. I have nearly met my offer conditions for Cardiff too with 2 months of my access course and six assignments still to go. All those going to Bournemouth, good luck for the next 2 years and I suppose my place can go to someone else now.
Reply 5
Congratulations Rygo. Off to sunny Cardiff you go. Best of luck, hope you have a fab time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending