The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I think i'm firming Criminology over here. Anyone else on the same course?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by itsbooma
Hi

Congratulations on your offer!

Did you only just hear back from Coventry? As I applied a while ago for Dietetics and admissions told me my application hadn't even been reviewed yet!

Thanks

Amie (Sorry I've repeated message, did it wrong!)

I heard before Christmas I think, don't worry though like a lot of unis the admissions team will have a random order of looking at applications

try giving them a call again because they have to aim to get back to everyone by the end of march and if not, the end of april!

Good luck!!

Lisa
Reply 182
Original post by labd
I heard before Christmas I think, don't worry though like a lot of unis the admissions team will have a random order of looking at applications

try giving them a call again because they have to aim to get back to everyone by the end of march and if not, the end of april!

Good luck!!

Lisa

Hi, thank for your reply...Have got an offer now :smile:
Reply 183
well done! and good luck :smile:
Reply 184
Anyone know what time the 21st of april applicants day starts, I'm living in devon so need to know what time to get there for induction. Also anyone anywhere good to park?
Reply 185
Original post by zhane123
Yeah, I did, I applied for Biomedical Science and i got a conditional offer:smile:
What about you:smile:

yea got an offer to for biomedical science who knows if i don't get my first choice we might be class mates.
Reply 186
Original post by Williams93
I've got a conditional offer for biomedical science

got a conditional offer also but, not my first choice so if all else fails might be going their. Is it your firm or insurance? who knows maybe we will be classmates
Original post by moo24
I have too :biggrin: did you like it when you went to look round?

I can't wait to start now! Yeah I loved it, all the staff were lovely in the physio department and the accomodation looked really nice :smile: Have you been to look around?
Reply 188
Went to Coventry Open Day on Saturday and thought it was brilliant. Staff seemed really enthusiastic and the Uni was very nice!

I turned up almost certain I was going to accept my offer from University Of Birmingham but have now firmed Geography and Natural Hazards at Coventry, can't wait to start now!
:biggrin:
Reply 189
Original post by lufc1993
Applied for Geography BA on 2nd December, haven't heard anything yet but should be my firm if i get an offer :smile:

Dudee :biggrin: ur the first person that applied to Geography BA that i know xD
Finally someone !! :biggrin:
Reply 190
Original post by OMHs
Hi ive applied for the same course! and ive had an offer of CCC. Have you had an offer yet? and if so are you going to firm coventry ? :smile:

heyy, yeah i got the same offer. no coventry is my insurance choice, i'm assuming its your firm?
Reply 191
Anyone joining MSC automotive engineering this year?
Reply 192
Hi friends, I am waiting for the CAS. I have accepted the offer for Engineering Management in the Sept 2012-13 batch.

Anybody joining me from India?
Reply 193
Original post by varuos
Anyone joining MSC automotive engineering this year?

nope but may see you around since im doing product design there? lol
Reply 194
Hey!

About this time last year i was really curious to what coventry really is about, what to see and do etc so i looked on to find answers, luckily some people who have been there before me have helped answer my questions...so i thought i do the same for you guys!

Ive just finished my first year at uni and I thought ill help out answer any questions about coventry uni and the area in general... from night life, entertainment, accomodation (i stayed at singer hall), restaurants, where the local food shops are :P and for any one who is doing BA illustration and animation course or something similar ^^

But yh feel free to ask.. even if dont do a arty course.. i maybe be able to help!
Reply 195
Original post by Speckal

But yh feel free to ask.. even if dont do a arty course.. i maybe be able to help!

just wondering how much money do you think ill need to survive for a week? lol im hoping to get into trinity point, although any ensuite places r good for me. since ill need to supply myself with food mainly, i cant work out well on how much i need hehe
Reply 196
Original post by 12win12
just wondering how much money do you think ill need to survive for a week? lol im hoping to get into trinity point, although any ensuite places r good for me. since ill need to supply myself with food mainly, i cant work out well on how much i need hehe

Well trinity point is lovely ^_^ wish i went there, although it was abit too exspensive for me :frown:

I would say food wise would cost you £20 a week on average, depending on what you buy, but there will be the odd occasion where you ran out of a particular thing during the week like milk.. so that might total up to £30 a week at max and i really mean max! but i know im bad for it, i usually spend like £30-40 in a week... im bad for my treats :3 When you move in on september, christmas and easter, get your parents to help you with a massive shop.. mostly with food that would last like tins, pasta, rice, noodle, sauces etc.. its a huge help and then it should last you awhile and save you some money and carrying it all the way back from the shop.. most like from sainsburys near the town as its the closest. But yh stock up as much long lasting food as you can :wink:
Reply 197
What shops are near coventry? Like Sainsburys,lidl ?
Reply 198
hey there has anyone applied for International Business Management???
Reply 199
Original post by cukrus
What shops are near coventry? Like Sainsburys,lidl ?

Well it depends where abouts your going to be living next year, the closest ones are small shops like sainsburys, tesco and iceland, but if you really wanna go far out to the big ones and this would be like a taxi ride away then you can go Tesco extra, morrisons, asda, sainsburys, aldi etc... as for lidl i dont know, last one ive seen its at the top of coventry and like out of the city part.

Quick Reply

Latest