The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -Illmatic-
Tryna find a grime tune, its called We Bang and I think its by "Tiny & Diggerz" but I cant seem to find anything.

Help.

Cor help you mate sorry I been looking but all I've seen is that it was on My Murder

How come all these neeks are posting raps in creative corner all of a sudden
Original post by JCC-MGS

They all moist fassy holes.
Original post by JCC-MGS
Cor help you mate sorry I been looking but all I've seen is that it was on My Murder

Yeah yeah thats where i heard it and i was like jheeze dats a banger uno so i thought yeah yeah lemme go cop that and then youtube flopped me

lol lets do this ting :colone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGOt8dZRsHk&ob=av3eTHIS IS A SONG! MY FIRST SONG POST GOTTA B SOME POLITICAL S..H..I..T
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3704
Just discovered rapgenius.com

Good idea for a site tbh
Original post by Mo-Amin

Good idea for a site tbh

amazing idea of a site>>>>>>>>>>>

came across it ages ago (when i was 16...) and since then i've really been able to appreciate the poetic nature of Hip Hop.
Reply 3706
Original post by -Illmatic-
amazing idea of a site>>>>>>>>>>>

came across it ages ago (when i was 16...) and since then i've really been able to appreciate the poetic nature of Hip Hop.

Hahaha

Yeah definitely there's always homages and references that go over people's heads so it's good to be able to delve deeper into what's relevant in the life of the rapper.

Very useful for like in 20 years time when people might be doing Hip-Hop Studies or somethin and it won't be English Lit-style teachers bull****tin what the author might have meant...

P.S. lol just noticed you're banished from these lands
Reply 3707
Original post by Tomatochuckers
I think its very good tbh. A good number of solid songs.

Yeah good taste. I like them.

yeah the more I listen the better it sound.
Those wastemans from the Creative Corner seriously annoying.
just had to rep "you're all ****", haha
Original post by shyamshah
Anyone listen to Dee-1? or Lecrae? or Fred the Godson? what you think about them?

I listen to Lecrae a bit. Good rapper, but he is to one dimensional.
Reply 3711
Original post by Arturo Bandini
just had to rep "you're all ****", haha

it had to be said
Ok guys, i've thinking about the Rap and Hip Hop and difference between the two. I've heard all sorts on this topic and wanted to know your thoughts.

The one I can believe is that Hip Hop is the culture encompassing things like emceeing, DJing, street dance, graffiti, etc and Rap is just part of this culture.

Original post by Mo-Amin

Good idea for a site tbh

Analysis goes deep!
Reply 3713
Original post by Mo-Amin

Good idea for a site tbh

When I first discovered that site and read up on some of Lupe/Jay Electronica/Kendrick lyrics I was just like
Original post by desijut
Ok guys, i've thinking about the Rap and Hip Hop and difference between the two. I've heard all sorts on this topic and wanted to know your thoughts.

The one I can believe is that Hip Hop is the culture encompassing things like emceeing, DJing, street dance, graffiti, etc and Rap is just part of this culture.

Rap is a part of hip hop. When people say they listen to hip hop, they mean they listen to rap regardless of the content.

Why does CG get no love on TSR hip hop soc? :confused:
Original post by Sapien
When I first discovered that site and read up on some of Lupe/Jay Electronica/Kendrick lyrics I was just like

Me when I read some earl lyrics.
Reply 3717
Original post by worker13

Why does CG get no love on TSR hip hop soc? :confused:

he don't deserve it.
Original post by ugk4life
he don't deserve it.

:facepalm: Why don't you like him? :confused:
cos he's rubbish?