The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9820
City fans leaving in the 84th minute hahaha
Reply 9821
Oh crap.
Reply 9822
Damn, 2-3. Come on Sunderland, keep it together.

EDIT: 3-3. Wtf
Arsenal losing too... we must take full advantage
So flukey...
What the hell just happened?
Reply 9826
Mignolet didnt move for either of those goals, could've got in the way im sure, why didnt he move. A draw is still a good result for us though, i would've taken a draw at the beginning of the day.

Also serves those City fans right for leaving early.
Still 5 points. What this game's showing is City's fallibility to pressure, a win on Monday is important to keep it on.
COME ON SUNDERLAND, hold on for 3 more minutes!
90 seconds!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
Definitely need to win on Monday now.
Reply 9832
Means nothing unless we beat Blackburn on Monday.

There will still be plenty of twists and turns.
**** yes. City now reliant on us dropping points.
Like 27 goals. MOTD will be awesome
On track for winning the title at the Etihad :moon:
Reply 9836
Looks like Arsenal's winning streak has come to an end. Let's hope they can pick up some points against City.
RESULT
It's falling nicely. Arsenal lost today so next weekend they will be all :dumbells: and with Man City short of confidence away from home and Arsenal's home form lately, I can see them winning. But you never know about Arsenal.

Counts for little if we don't win against Blackburn on Monday. If we win against Blackburn and then win at home against QPR (nothing special, two Arsenal defensive lapses won them the game, really) Sunday week, that'll put an enormous amount of pressure on Man City for the Arsenal game. But we like to do things the hard way!
Reply 9839
Win Blackburn and QPR, and City drop points to Arsenal and I feel safe purchasing this:

:wink:

Latest