The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just started playing Jak II on PS3 this evening.
Reply 3061
Back on Deus Ex: HR absolving Wayne Haas all over again
Demons Souls on PS3
Reply 3063
Skyrim :smile: 360
Saints Row The Third. It's just so unbelievably silly :3
Made a start on Forza Motorsport 4. Currently 3 races into the second season.
Mass Effect 3!
Reply 3067
PS3 SSX
Replaying Heavy Rain, trying to get all trophies.
and EVE Online for PC.
APB:Reloaded

It's better than I thought it would be, plus it's free to play so why not? :biggrin:
Original post by Converse Rocker
Gears 3 still, I'm a massive fan of the Gears series. In fact, it's probably my favourite series of all time (definitely up there with the likes of Halo at least)

Me too. I love the Gears of War series :biggrin: Got figures and books and dog tags and other Gears stuff that I really didn't need. I adored Gears 2 but wasn't too keen on Gears 3.
I'm thinking of picking up Dark Souls to pass some time before my exams - can anybody tell me if it's actually good? It got stunning reviews and seems like my type of game.
Counter Strike: GO beta is my favourite game at the moment :biggrin:
Original post by Miss Trololol
Me too. I love the Gears of War series :biggrin: Got figures and books and dog tags and other Gears stuff that I really didn't need. I adored Gears 2 but wasn't too keen on Gears 3.

Yeah, I'll always see Gears 1 as the best, but Gears 3 has been quite good to me recently. Gears 2 was at its best around TU4/5, and then TU6 just ruined it. I always went back to Gears 2 though, it had something strangely enjoyable about it.

Actually thinking about selling the Xbox to make time for more productive things though :tongue: If I do, Gears will always hold a special place in my heart, met some great people through that series and had a blast doing so...

...but it did make me want to rip my own face off sometimes :wink:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. The best video game that has ever been created. :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Converse Rocker
Yeah, I'll always see Gears 1 as the best, but Gears 3 has been quite good to me recently. Gears 2 was at its best around TU4/5, and then TU6 just ruined it. I always went back to Gears 2 though, it had something strangely enjoyable about it.

Actually thinking about selling the Xbox to make time for more productive things though :tongue: If I do, Gears will always hold a special place in my heart, met some great people through that series and had a blast doing so...

...but it did make me want to rip my own face off sometimes :wink:

Ah Gears of War. You've made me rage quit many times.

I'll admit that Gears 1 had more LOL worthy moments (Baird at his finest) XD I didn't like the story of Gears 3 but adored the new Horde mode.

Did you see the Gears of War 3 themed Xbox? My friend got it and scared the crap out of me when he rejected the disktray and it did the chainsaw rev thing :colondollar:
Fable II (for the 4th time :biggrin:)

I just bought Mass Effect I, from Game (it was cheap), so I might try that tonight. :smile:
Diablo III Beta.

awesome.
Reply 3077
GTA4 lost and damned, MW2 online :smile:
Reply 3078
Minecraft LOL!
Football Manager 2012

Latest