The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ars Ludicra
But you do get to see me tonight which is worth a million pounds a million times over ... right?

Yes. Definitely. :dry:
I dreamt I borrowed a friend's nail polish and she was cross. I barely ever remember my dreams and when I do, they're always crap. I bet in the ones I don't remember, I'm flying through the sky on a ****ing unicorn made of solid gold and popping candy.

Apparently I was 27th on the last thread even though I think I only joined it halfway through.
I don't remember many of my dreams, none of those that I do are particularly fun either.
Am I the only one who didn't have a dream last night :emo: I probably didn't get enough to have any...

Anyway, this songs really stuck in my head now :dance:

Give you my superluv!

[video="youtube;_NONLMR7dbM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NONLMR7dbM&[/video]
Reply 64
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Am I the only one who didn't have a dream last night :emo: I probably didn't get enough to have any...

I didn't dream last night either :biggrin:
It is that sodding cold in this house, I'm boiling pasta for lunch tomorrow just so I can warm my hands in the steam from the pan.
Original post by twinlensreflex
I didn't dream last night either :biggrin:

:five:

Original post by DellaLouise

We know :holmes:
Your welcome, my lovely! Did you have a nice birthday? Hattie is fine, she's currently at my cousins house because I'm going on holiday to Wales for the week at the weekend :woo:

I've taken the liberty of forcing you to subcribe to the epic new lgbt chat thread mark X. The X stands for :sexface:

How's life in Wales? :h:
Reply 67
:awesome:

[credit to thurin for finding this]
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 68
Ooh, new thread!

Laertes
x

You lucky, lucky bastards :hmmm:
Reply 69
Original post by Crisps
Ooh, new thread!

You lucky, lucky bastards :hmmm:

I'd like to argue but we really were **** today. Gardner should have been sent off, though.
orchestra was good today, even the 7 hours of sectionals :yep:

and on monday our section tutors bringing in a 6 trombone arrangement of Song for Japan, which is always a good play :awesome:

AND because we rehearse in a catholic school, the hall's being used for church services tomorrow morning so I don't have to be in until 2, so I can DRINK HEAVILY tonight :woo:
Reply 71
I only posted 18 times in Mk. IX? :s-smilie: I need to up my game! :P

In other news... Fez and I are celebrating our 160th Dieversary today... PLUS, only 2 months until I get to meet him :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by crazylemon
I don't remember many of my dreams, none of those that I do are particularly fun either.

My brother woke my up this morning. I got annoyed, because I forgot the dream I was having, but I KNOW it was important, and I had to tell someone something because of it :frown:
Reply 73
My mum always has hilarious dreams - best one I can remember is her dreaming she had to breast feed my cat *snorts*

On an entirely unrelated note I'm either very hay fever-y, suddenly allergic to said cat or I accidentally inhaled the potassium dichromate I was using. Stupid sneezing/sore throat -_-
Reply 74
My mum always has hilarious dreams - best one I can remember is her dreaming she had to breast feed my cat *snorts*

On an entirely unrelated note I'm either very hay fever-y, suddenly allergic to said cat or I accidentally inhaled the potassium dichromate I was using. Stupid sneezing/sore throat -_-

OMG, I'm DYING of laughter!

Ah, join the club - nearly spilled hydroiodic acid and sodium chloride on myself the other day!
Reply 75
Original post by ATMarsden
OMG, I'm DYING of laughter!

Ah, join the club - nearly spilled hydroiodic acid and sodium chloride on myself the other day!

She gave him evils for a week after and wouldn't let him on her lap xD

I've already stained my hand with silver nitrate this week too. :mad: eek! I was always a disaster in chem (I'd seriously freak out over the bunsen burners :cool:).
Reply 76

I've already stained my hand with silver nitrate this week too. :mad: eek! I was always a disaster in chem (I'd seriously freak out over the bunsen burners :cool:).

My mum's a source of comedy - she always uses the wrong words for things... We were in the dairy section of Aldi, and she asked if we needed potatoes... everyone around us looked at her - she quietly corrected herself - she meant "milk"

I very nearly trapped my hand in the fume cupboard the other day, too.... Not good in a coursework session, really...
Reply 77
ATMarsden
My mum's a source of comedy - she always uses the wrong words for things... We were in the dairy section of Aldi, and she asked if we needed potatoes... everyone around us looked at her - she quietly corrected herself - she meant "milk"

Oh that made me giggle! Mine's the same - she always comes up with inappropriate things too, like randomly going "Mm we've got titty pie for pudding" (it was a pie without a lid, so that was obviously a topless pie which obviously meant boobs) or "I thought it was a black man snorkelling" when we were watching a Labrador swim in the sea xD *shakes head*

I'm spared the horror of fume cabinets, I just get my photography department full of chemicals :cool: Although I'm pretty sure we should have much safer ways of storing them all O.o
(edited 12 years ago)

I was always alright in chemistry. Spent 2 years of A level chem doing experiments in a suit and never getting stained. It is called be careful :tongue:

Lab craft is lacking from most medics though I find...I mean seriously they broke 3 centrifuges by not properly securing the lid. Sheesh.
Reply 79
Original post by crazylemon
I was always alright in chemistry. Spent 2 years of A level chem doing experiments in a suit and never getting stained. It is called be careful :tongue:

Lab craft is lacking from most medics though I find...I mean seriously they broke 3 centrifuges by not properly securing the lid. Sheesh.

I have my own lab coat and a box of rubber gloves, I'm just clumsy :colondollar: Although I'm yet to actually break anything. Three?! O.o

Latest