The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vulpes
Here you go. :smile:

Thanks!
Think there's a slight error on the website - if you put in AAAB with a B in Chemistry, it still says you're ok for the Unis which want AAA including Chem!

Sterling work, otherwise! :biggrin:
Reply 262
Original post by JoeLatics
Think there's a slight error on the website - if you put in AAAB with a B in Chemistry, it still says you're ok for the Unis which want AAA including Chem!

Sterling work, otherwise! :biggrin:

Thanks for pointing this out. Something I missed out when updating the system to the new entry requirements. Problem has been fixed. :yy:
Are there any unis you can get in with A*AB with the B in bio?
Original post by andrewpeters

Keele.
Original post by andrewpeters

BSMS
Reply 266
I'll be updating the database for 2013 Entry requirements later this month. :h:
Original post by Vulpes
Thanks for pointing this out. Something I missed out when updating the system to the new entry requirements. Problem has been fixed. :yy:

No worries, thanks for the amazing programme!
Reply 268
Original post by Vulpes

Good luck in all your university applications!

Amazing programme, but it's not very accurate at all for me :/

I entered my grades twice and got the same thing.

Based on this - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medical_School_GCSE_Requirements I can only apply to 6 Universities based on my GCSE's. But this programme says I can apply to 25 :|

Don't get me wrong, I hope the programme is right :')
Maybe The Student Rooms Medical School GCSE Requirements page is wrong? :s-smilie: (fingers crossed ;D)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 269
Original post by lsaul95
Amazing programme, but it's not very accurate at all for me :/

I entered my grades twice and got the same thing.

Based on this - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medical_School_GCSE_Requirements I can only apply to 6 Universities based on my GCSE's. But this programme says I can apply to 25 :|

Don't get me wrong, I hope the programme is right :')
Maybe The Student Rooms Medical School GCSE Requirements page is wrong? :s-smilie: (fingers crossed ;D)

The programme currently skips English Language & Dual Science GCSE (as you may have noticed it is not listed in the results table). That could be the reason.

Its on my todo list and should be implemented later this month.

Also, I can't stress this enough but you MUST check on all the individual university websites for their FULL list of requirements and not rely solely on the TSR wiki or my programme.
Reply 270
Original post by Vulpes
The programme currently skips English Language & Dual Science GCSE (as you may have noticed it is not listed in the results table). That could be the reason.

Its on my todo list and should be implemented later this month.

Also, I can't stress this enough but you MUST check on all the individual university websites for their FULL list of requirements and not rely solely on the TSR wiki or my programme.

Ahh that could be why! :smile: Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I will do, thanks, I just use them for a general idea.
Your programme is amazing though, fantastic idea!

Latest

Trending

Trending