The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by crazylemon
I was always alright in chemistry. Spent 2 years of A level chem doing experiments in a suit and never getting stained. It is called be careful :tongue:

Lab craft is lacking from most medics though I find...I mean seriously they broke 3 centrifuges by not properly securing the lid. Sheesh.

Wow... I've been using a centrifuge since Year 10 work experience!

I'm normally fine in the lab, I just pulled my thigh the previous night, so I was in agony :P
Original post by twinlensreflex
I have my own lab coat and a box of rubber gloves, I'm just clumsy :colondollar: Although I'm yet to actually break anything. Three?! O.o

Original post by ATMarsden
Wow... I've been using a centrifuge since Year 10 work experience!

I'm normally fine in the lab, I just pulled my thigh the previous night, so I was in agony :P

Yes 3. This is despite after the first one breaking and being fixed and having a large sign saying REMEMBER TO SECURE THE LID put next to the machine.
Reply 82
Oh goodness. *face palm*

I've now filled up with whole bin with snotty tissues. brilliant. :angry:
Original post by dbmag9
:awesome:

[credit to thurin for finding this]

Have you seen the halloween candy one? He gets parents to record their children's reactions whilst telling them that they ate all their kids Halloween candy! It is so funny!!!
Reply 84
*slight emotional breakdown*

Started to attempt to read the ten pages of the thread I'd missed, gave up after 1, skipped to the end, found i couldn't post, panicked, then realised there's another 5 pages on here i've missed!

I haven't been away that long have I???

*deep breaths*

P.S HIII EVERYONE!! I have a couple of days of possible internet time maybe? I hope...

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the easter break :smile: xxxx
Reply 85
So....

I'm bored, and I think there should be a tsrlgbt trip to amsterdam.
Mainly because it's amazing and I want to go back already.
Not that I've properly met any of you guys or anything :biggrin:
Reply 86
Original post by rissa14
*slight emotional breakdown*

Started to attempt to read the ten pages of the thread I'd missed, gave up after 1, skipped to the end, found i couldn't post, panicked, then realised there's another 5 pages on here i've missed!

I haven't been away that long have I???

*deep breaths*

P.S HIII EVERYONE!! I have a couple of days of possible internet time maybe? I hope...

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the easter break :smile: xxxx

Glad I'm not the only one who panicked! I thought I'd been blocked or something, when I couldn't post! :P
My day:

Original post by seanfromtheblock
I can DRINK HEAVILY tonight :woo:

In sharp contrast to this, I only went to the pub for two drinks last night :colonhash:

found a fiver on the street on the way home though, so it paid for itself.
Heading to the library in about half an hour
Reply 90
Original post by cpdavis

Sucks so much! It's a sunday! Good luck with your work xx
Reply 91
Original post by cpdavis

= my idea of a good day out :colondollar:

Waiting for a reply from a girl, said she's interested in meh, but now elle a disparu :frown: And it's been daaaayyyysss. Rawr.
Reply 92
on my second date...

the guy turns to me and says "are you just friends with me out of pity? :eek:
Reply 93
Original post by JustMe2
on my second date...

Are you?
Original post by JustMe2
on my second date...

If someone said that to me I don't think I could actually react.
Reply 95
Original post by Lacus
Are you?

No. I actually like him.

Original post by seanfromtheblock
If someone said that to me I don't think I could actually react.

huh?
It's mine and Chris's 3 year anniversary today :smile: We're off to the British Museum later for a champagne afternoon tea :h:

Original post by twinlensreflex
I've already stained my hand with silver nitrate this week too. :mad: eek! I was always a disaster in chem (I'd seriously freak out over the bunsen burners :cool:).

My last accident involving silver nitrate:

Spoiler

Reply 97
Original post by Revd. Mike
It's mine and Chris's 3 year anniversary today :smile: We're off to the British Museum later for a champagne afternoon tea :h:]

Felicitation! A champagne afternoon tea sounds lovely!
I hope you started the day with a champagne breakfast too.
Reply 98
Hey gays. How are we all today? I had an annoying journey back from London, though mostly self-inflicted, but a nice time meeting up with Conal and zaki.

Original post by rissa14
Not that I've properly met any of you guys or anything :biggrin:

Ahem. :hmmm:

It's mine and Chris's 3 year anniversary today :smile: We're off to the British Museum later for a champagne afternoon tea :h:

Congrats! Have a lovely day. :h:
Reply 99

HAPPYVERSARY! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:... I get too excited about these things :P

I spent last night messaging my Fez, and looking at Uni Maths and Physics courses.... What a good night! :P

Latest