The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
When I register do I have to wait for them to send me username and password or do I register with the username they gave me when I applied so that I can log in and check the status of my application? :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 801
Original post by Architecture-er
They really aren't are they :tongue:

I 'think' you'll get some follow-up with regard to accommodation, and you should get a welcome pack (though of course it'll be really late)

I got a follow up... but was not very useful :l .... they only gave me my username....no password.... so now I'm stuck!!1

Do I have to got to the forgot my password link and create a new one???
Reply 802
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I've managed to register, now I have to wait for them to open the applications.

Yeah, hope to see you there as well :smile:

How did you manage to register??? From wer did u get ur password!!!!

I got this crazy mail from Bath(after I firmed) with only the username and no password -___-

They also said that I need to log out in order to let another student log in.... is it true!!!
Reply 803
Anybody firmed for BBA??
Reply 804
What time does the accomodation service open?
Original post by Nikstar95

I got this crazy mail from Bath(after I firmed) with only the username and no password -___-

They also said that I need to log out in order to let another student log in.... is it true!!!

You use your BUCS username and password. You should have got that with your acknowledgement.
Reply 806
You use your BUCS username and password. You should have got that with your acknowledgement.

Does the acknowledgement have the heading "University of bath Accommodation Application" because thats the only mail I got ???? :frown:

When did you firm?
i firmed on fri and havnt heard from bath regarding me firming!
=/
Does the acknowledgement have the heading "University of bath Accommodation Application" because thats the only mail I got ???? :frown:

University of Bath Application Tracker (from ages ago, around the time you applied through UCAS).

Comes in this form:
Dear *name*,

YOUR APPLICATION @ THE UNIVERSITY OF BATH

In order to complete and track your application to the University of Bath
you will need to regularly access the Application Tracker at
http://www.bath.ac.uk/applicant throughout your application.

To access the Application Tracker you will need to use your BUCS (Bath
University Computing Services) username and password:

Username: initials plus some numbers
Password: number and letter combination
Original post by LittleLucy
When did you firm?
=/

I didn't get anything from them after I firmed them until they emailed me about applying for accommodation.
I didn't get anything from them after I firmed them until they emailed me about applying for accommodation.

Basically do you reckon Ill get an email before accomodation applications open tomo?
I want to get my accomodation done asap if its first come first serve.. :smile:
Basically do you reckon Ill get an email before accomodation applications open tomo?
I want to get my accomodation done asap if its first come first serve.. :smile:

Possibly.

I vaguely recall hearing 'two days' - whether that includes Sundays or not, I'm not sure. They were late with registration so there's nothing to say they won't be late in opening the applications as well. It takes around an hour between registration and them sending the next email.
Possibly.

I vaguely recall hearing 'two days' - whether that includes Sundays or not, I'm not sure. They were late with registration so there's nothing to say they won't be late in opening the applications as well. It takes around an hour between registration and them sending the next email.

Okay thanks for the help, also casually just stalked youu where in dorset you from?! good to see another west country person firming bath! ooo-aaarrr :P
Okay thanks for the help, also casually just stalked youu where in dorset you from?! good to see another west country person firming bath! ooo-aaarrr :P

Between Poole and Bournemouth. I love how, as soon as someone mentions 'Dorset' people immediately expect a massive country accent, yet actually I'm pretty RP when I talk :tongue: Where are you from? What are you firming?

I guess I could go pirate too - yarrrrrr :wink:
Between Poole and Bournemouth. I love how, as soon as someone mentions 'Dorset' people immediately expect a massive country accent, yet actually I'm pretty RP when I talk :tongue: Where are you from? What are you firming?

I guess I could go pirate too - yarrrrrr :wink:

Im from somerset, near Taunton! :P. I swear noone in the west country has a country accent except farmers now anyway! :tongue:
firmed natural science (degree where i can combine science subjects basically)
:smile:.
Im from somerset, near Taunton! :P. I swear noone in the west country has a country accent except farmers now anyway! :tongue:
firmed natural science (degree where i can combine science subjects basically)
:smile:.

Oh god, another county with an assumed farmer accent :tongue:

Ah awesome :smile: It took me ages to make my mind up degree-wise because I like physics as well - who knows, by the time I leave, I might have a joint-honours degree :tongue:
Reply 816
When did you firm?
=/

I firmed on thursday evening.... I luckily got an e-mail from them on Sat!!!

I guess you'll just have to wait it out!!! It seems that everybody has a prob with the poor communication by Bath with its prospective students..... Disappointing after all the awards they achieved this past year!!!
Reply 817

Same here!!!

BTW thankz a tonne.... u wer rite there is a password in the mail I received ages ago!!! :smile:
Same here!!!

BTW thankz a tonne.... u wer rite there is a password in the mail I received ages ago!!! :smile:

Ah, good to hear - hopefully we'll get the places we want :smile:

I keep my emails really well arranged so everything's easy to find.
Ah, good to hear - hopefully we'll get the places we want :smile:

I keep my emails really well arranged so everything's easy to find.

Wow i wish i was that organised.. all my emails end up in one folder and half of the important ones usually end up in spam..!

Quick Reply

Latest