The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Guess what it is today? (yesterday actually, but still) 1st year anniversary for the chicken burger society woooooohoooooo :biggrin:

As of now, we have 85 members of this group wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come on peeps, lets bring it up to 100!!
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh KCL zinger tower burger.......... Is it wrong that this pic turned me on a tiny bit?

*oh how could it be - look at the sexy bastard :sexface: *

:coma: :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Toffee_Kid
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh KCL zinger tower burger.......... Is it wrong that this pic turned me on a tiny bit?

*oh how could it be - look at the sexy bastard :sexface: *

:coma: :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:

Dayuuuuummmmm lol i would die for something like thaattt oooooooooooooooooooooo
Anyone tried the new BBQ brazer burger from KFC? I not a huge fan of BBQ sauce and was enjoying the one without until this one came in.
I was promised a chicken burger for joining - this is atrocious :colonhash:
I too loved the KFC Brazer, and the simple, juicy grilled chicken was a total shocker as to how amazing it was.

Then they brought out the Rancher, and totally ruined everything I loved about the Brazer. It's not cooked the same way so you can even ask for it without the sauce, and it's not the same.

But the sauce is sickly sweet, even for Barbecue.
Original post by MyselfEtAl
I was promised a chicken burger for joining - this is atrocious :colonhash:

lol hey hey hey i've been experiencing some issues with my burger delivery services due to unforeseen circumstances. Your burger will be shipped out to you very soon once the problem has been fixed.

I'll wrap it up in some extra foil so it don't get cold......

:biggrin:
Reply 307
:ninjagirl:
I want a zinger tower burger :frown:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I want a zinger tower burger :frown:

Lol maybe looking at some of the burger pics on the groups front page might help..........haha

Original post by oh-my-diddy
Lol maybe looking at some of the burger pics on the groups front page might help..........haha

OH MY GOD. It looks AMAZING.

I would step over my own mother to get one of those.

God damnit oh-my-diddy :angry: why must you taunt me?!
I love a Chicken Burger!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 312
Original post by Dee Leigh
I love a Chicken Burger!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

who doesn't :P, especially something to help you procrastinate :cool:
Original post by py0alb
I don't really care what you said. None of your choices were even remotely satisfactory so I have changed the rules from now on.

This comment :biggrin:

py0alb is a ****, but he's a funny ****.
Original post by Wilfred Little
This comment :biggrin:

py0alb is a ****, but he's a funny ****.

Why did you have to bump this thread? Now look, you've got me all hungry when I should be in bed. :cry:
Original post by Ice Constricter
Why did you have to bump this thread? Now look, you've got me all hungry when I should be in bed. :cry:

Sorry chap.

I fancy a chicken burger myself. :frown:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Sorry chap.

I fancy a chicken burger myself. :frown:

Oh man, my stomach is grumbling so freaking loud!
Reply 317
This thread reminded me of something I saw the other day.
Check out the video at the bottom. Really quite interesting. (apologies that it's the daily mail...)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162080/McDonalds-Photoshop-video-reveals-menu-burgers-look-like-youre-served.html
Definitely getting a chicken Burger for lunch tomorrow.
KFC burgers are nice
The burger king chicken royale is also very nice, I used to love the chicken flamer.

McChicken sandwich and junior mayo are afwul and I would never buy either again.

Quick Reply

Latest