The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zhy
Cvac takes the first set 6-1.

Never heard of that nickname, is it Serbian for God?
Djokovic is a monster! I wan't him to win, but i like Murray and don't want to see him get thrashed.
Some amazing hitting going on right now, Murray's done great to hold for 2-1 there.
If Murray wins this set, I'll hold my hands up..... whilst simultaneously try and slap the ugliness out of him :yep:**Horrific grimmace there by Murray** :facepalm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lecture Me
Djokovic is a monster! I wan't him to win, but i like Murray and don't want to see him get thrashed.

Absolutely, that point 30:30 shows you all you need to know really....
Original post by Lamps08
Absolutely, that point 30:30 shows you all you need to know really....

Yeah exactly, although the pressure on all of Murrays service games are immense! 30-30 30-40 and duece for all his service games...he needs to sort this out. Second set is looking very tight, all to play for.
Original post by Lecture Me
Yeah exactly, although the pressure on all of Murrays service games are immense! 30-30 30-40 and duece for all his service games...he needs to sort this out. Second set is looking very tight, all to play for.

I'm enjoying this... Murray's starting to sweat a bit now:wink: (p.s I hate Murray btw)
Reply 2867
Possum to take this 6-1 7-6. Calling it now.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lamps08
I'm enjoying this... Murray's starting to sweat a bit now:wink: (p.s I hate Murray btw)

You don't sweat blood by the way.
Just got in, but it looks like Murray is doing some decent serving. From what I've seen, though, even if he takes the second set (unlikely) he doesn't look like he's up for winning the match.

Djokovic is returning like a boss. I love watching Djokovic return.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JaggySnake95
You don't sweat blood by the way.

Murray's so red I can't even tell.
It always amuses me when they serve and it lands in the green and they call it out anyway.
Second serves and double faults are not good things in a tie break.
Ridiculous forehand winner from Djokovic
Yeh baby!!
Djokovic wins 6-1 7-6(7/4). Great match
Reply 2876
Have to feel sorry for Murray. Born in a generation with 3 beasts.
Reply 2877
Poor Murray, got destroyed once more LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by Xotol

I'm getting tired of this line, in which era do you think he would've won a GS?
Original post by Xotol

Same old excuses
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest