The Student Room Group

McDonalds Monopoly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by James A
but the guy has park lane..... so does that mean he wins the big prize or does he still have to get mayfair?

im confused lol

ah dammit! i so wanted the breakfast all in one wrap...... (with the monopoly play ofc)

Still has to get Mayfair. Basically, there'll be thousands of Park Lanes going around, but only 8 Mayfairs.

The breakfast wrap is pretty darned good though!
Reply 61
Original post by James A
but the guy has park lane..... so does that mean he wins the big prize or does he still have to get mayfair?

im confused lol

ah dammit! i so wanted the breakfast all in one wrap...... (with the monopoly play ofc)

You need to get the full set of the colour to get the prize.
Free fries. BOOOM!!!
Reply 63
Anyone got the red ones spare? Only got trafuglur square
we had bond street at school the other day and threw it away cause nobody was collecting them. I now have the other 2 and reading that bond street is the rare one... D'oh!
Original post by kohler1994
we had bond street at school the other day and threw it away cause nobody was collecting them. I now have the other 2 and reading that bond street is the rare one... D'oh!

Haha, surely you are joking
Original post by Glow in the dark
Haha, surely you are joking

I'd love to say yes! Had no idea it was a rare one or anything and my friend had it. We were joking about winning the car and everything! :frown: feel like such an idiot now.
Reply 67
I'm pretty sure I got a mini cooper instant win a few years ago... I didn't understand it, thinking that it was some kind of competition, so I just left it and threw it away. Oh well.
Original post by Kathiye
I'm pretty sure I got a mini cooper instant win a few years ago... I didn't understand it, thinking that it was some kind of competition, so I just left it and threw it away. Oh well.

You'll know for next time! :smile:
tomoz im gonna get to mcd's straight after the breakfast menu stops and get myself loads of burgers and chips. do a food eating challenge with my mates to see who can eat the most big macs etc.

so i was wondering, does each individual chips (box) have the monopoly play?

what about the big mac boxes? do they have the monopoly play on it?

im gonna skip breakfast just for my challenge

:colone:
Original post by James A
tomoz im gonna get to mcd's straight after the breakfast menu stops and get myself loads of burgers and chips. do a food eating challenge with my mates to see who can eat the most big macs etc.

so i was wondering, does each individual chips (box) have the monopoly play?

what about the big mac boxes? do they have the monopoly play on it?

im gonna skip breakfast just for my challenge

:colone:

Only chip boxes have them on...
Big mac boxes don't. Drinks have stickers on the cups :smile:
I got a Strand from McDonalds the other week and threw it away because I thought Trafalgar Square was the rare one!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

On the plus side I did also win a fruit bag :colonhash:
Original post by kohler1994
Only chip boxes have them on...
Big mac boxes don't. Drinks have stickers on the cups :smile:

damit! i better buy a load of chips then!! xD
Original post by James A
damit! i better buy a load of chips then!! xD

Have the competition with chips rather than big macs!? :biggrin:
Reply 75

I bet they're from the last time it was on at McDonalds!!.Those feeling lucky ones are probably the more common ones.
Its good for the free food, got stickers for a free donut, small fries and a mcflurry so far :smile: Last year i won an ipod shuffle from it so i don't think i'll get lucky again.

Anyone who actually plays for the Monopoly is stupid. They must make a fortune from people who think they're in with a good chance of winning a major prize.
Reply 77
How do you know which ones are rare?
I think online, your code has a particular minute where it wins a prize. If you don't enter it in that minute you don't win!

Thats my theory, cos me and a group of friends got together and entered 240 codes and nada!
Original post by BackDoorEntry
I think online, your code has a particular minute where it wins a prize. If you don't enter it in that minute you don't win!

Thats my theory, cos me and a group of friends got together and entered 240 codes and nada!

240?? Have you eaten nothing but McDonalds since the promotion started?

Quick Reply

Latest