The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got a conditional offer to do Events management! My first choice, so I hope to see you there :wink:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 61
Anyone going to the open day on March 24th?
Reply 62
Original post by JJames
Anyone going to the open day on March 24th?

Yes I am for computer science.
Reply 63
Hi everyone, i applyed for criminology and psychology and received an offer for sept 2012. So if this is my final choice,i'll study there!
is there anyone who is already attending these courses?
ah,i forgot,i am italian so i will be an EU student!
Reply 64
Has anyone else applied for Digital Television and Interactive Media?
Reply 65
Hey everyone!
I got a unconditional offer for Childhood Studies or Sept 2012 :smile: thats at avery hill :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by Edryburgh3
Hey everyone!
I got a unconditional offer for Childhood Studies or Sept 2012 :smile: thats at avery hill :smile:

Heey I also have an offer for childhood studies at Avery hill!!Lol I was starting to think I'm the only one going to Greenwich for childhood studies! Have you visited the campus and do you plan on staying on campus?
Reply 67
Just got a offer for paramedic science
Unconditional MA International Business
Reply 69
Hiya
I've got a conditional for Primary Education at Avery Hill! Can't wait to start!
Reply 70
I've very close to firming my offer from Greenwich for Biomedical Sciences - direct year two entry from the US... Just waiting to hear back from any final offers from the US schools I applied to and a couple more UK Unis. I hold an offer for UEA's Biomedical Sciences, which is much better ranked, but the fact I'd have to "start over" at year one doesn't make much sense. Another year's tuition and year in school.

I'm thinking I'll try and find a flat in Greenwich and commute to Medway campus. My goal of this move is to live in London while studying. Greenwich is an easy link on the DLR straight to central London and has easy links via bus or rail to Chatham/Gillingham. Obviously more expensive than living closer, but I think my US loans/aid will should cover it - plus eventually working part time. I imagine there'd be more job opportunities, etc closer to London.

From what I've read, although Greenwich doesn't generally have good rankings, student satisfaction is very high (especially in the School of Sciences/Pharmacy/Chemistry) and those individual courses are ranked fairly well.

Really hoping it's not the wrong decision...! Anyone else applying to Biomedical sciences at Greenwich?
Reply 71
Anyone else doing Advertising and Marketing Communications? I've accepted it as my firm choice and wanted to find other people doing it!
Reply 72
Has anyone applied for accommodation? I'm looking to stay in the Cutty Sark halls.
Reply 73
Original post by JJames
Has anyone applied for accommodation? I'm looking to stay in the Cutty Sark halls.

I'm going to apply to the Cutty Sark Halls aswell but I don't think that the accomodation has opened yet...
Reply 74
Original post by geo_rgia
I'm going to apply to the Cutty Sark Halls aswell but I don't think that the accomodation has opened yet...

The site says late April. I would think that would be around about now to be honest...
Heloooo there, i've got a conditional offer for primary education starting september 2012..
I dont know whether to apply for halls of residence on the avery hill campus (where i'd be studying) or the greenwich campus. I've heard the nightlife is muuch better around the greenwich campus y'see. They are only 20 minutes apart on the student bus..
Can anybody give me some adivce? Thanks
Reply 76
avery hill doesn't look good, from what i saw i think greenwich campus is better
Reply 77
Has anyone applied for Cutty Sark student housing?
Reply 78
Original post by EckoGecko
Has anyone applied for Cutty Sark student housing?

Yep. Have you?
Reply 79
Hii got an offer for architecture....

Quick Reply

Latest