The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9200
If anyone wants to see my new piercings, PM me.

If you can't PM me, you're a n00b.
Reply 9201
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Just realized I've been a member of TSR for 7 years today. :zomg: Thanks for all the entertainment everyone, and here's hoping for many more awesome years to come. :biggrin: And maybe a new chat thread by the end of the decade. :p:

Well done :awesome:
Reply 9202
Original post by Truered

Well done :awesome:

Also well done to you for not posting something pony related for a change :tongue:

In other news since I last posted I have been back to Wales did potentially the best gig I have done so far and am now back in Lincoln. I have a **** ton of work to do so all I could afford time wise was one week back home which was spent mostly doing work any way yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... :ninja:
Reply 9203
in that case I will post an appropriate pony vid
Reply 9204
When I was your age, TSR did things for April fools day

:emo:
Reply 9205
Original post by JWH
Also well done to you for not posting something pony related for a change :tongue:

Reply 9206
Original post by Truered
When I was your age, TSR did things for April fools day

:emo:

adblock changed all the ads to pictures of kittens :mmm:
Reply 9207
Original post by vin
adblock changed all the ads to pictures of kittens :mmm:

I should have got you to change the thread title to something pony related to annoy JWH :awesome:
ello ello :ninja:
Reply 9209
Original post by eugenius 8
ello ello :ninja:

:colondollar:
hello
Reply 9211
Original post by Truered
I should have got you to change the thread title to something pony related to annoy JWH :awesome:

that would have been a good idea :giggle: but I dont have a sub anymore to do that

...wait a minute, this is still my thread?:zomg: but i must have made that over a year ago :lolwut:

just checked the date :indiff: 14th January 2011
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by vin
that would have been a good idea :giggle: but I dont have a sub anymore to do that

...wait a minute, this is still my thread?:zomg: but i must have made that over a year ago :lolwut:

just checked the date :indiff: 14th January 2011

killed it :unimpressed:
I'm watching xxxHolic now and quite enjoying it. :smile:
Reply 9214
Original post by La Trampa
I'm watching xxxHolic now and quite enjoying it. :smile:

I watched some of that!
been back home for 3 hours, already feeling super lazy :lazy:
Original post by Truered

:colondollar:

that was actually pretty cool :colondollar:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Just realized I've been a member of TSR for 7 years today. :zomg: Thanks for all the entertainment everyone, and here's hoping for many more awesome years to come. :biggrin: And maybe a new chat thread by the end of the decade. :p:

:zomg: i cant believe ive been here for almost 5 years :s-smilie:

anisoc :emo: i remember the days when we would spam post through a thread every month or 2 :moon:

misaki mei :woo:

Original post by vin
You can get pizza ...in a cone :zomg: :wtf:

:zomg: :coma:

hmm could actually make one myself, get a cone shape template thing and just roll like a third of a pizza into it :beard: much better than my folding pizza idea :ahee:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9217

hmm could actually make one myself, get a cone shape template thing and just roll like a third of a pizza into it :beard: much better than my folding pizza idea :ahee:

the idea of that just makes me sick :s:
Reply 9218
I'd post here more often, but I'm not into anime much at the moment and tend to watch US shows or a cartoon about small hooved mammals.

And nothing much else seems to happen here nowadays
Reply 9219
that was actually pretty cool :colondollar:

:zomg: i cant believe ive been here for almost 5 years :s-smilie:

anisoc :emo: i remember the days when we would spam post through a thread every month or 2 :moon:

misaki mei :woo:

btw are you and tony still going to kita?:smile: