The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Also, i found squatting bare foot worked really well for me when I squatted loads. Don't find the same benefit with front-squatting though.
Reply 221
Original post by desijut
Yeah, i think i'd prefer low-tops

ah cool, where's the cheapest place to get a pair?

no idea, trying to find out as i need a pair!
Spent about £70 and got the cheap slingshot, compact rumble roller and wrist wraps.

Looking forward to using all 3.
Reply 223
Is it "Men's Converse All Star Ox Canvas" rather than slim or all the other variations? If so then it's £40 at JD
Yes generally gonna be about £35-40.

It's funny. I was watching a Westside video or reading an old Westside article and they were talking about how Chucks are great to squat in but how you may not be able to get them as they're gonna go bust or something.

Someone they made a turn around 'cause now every other person wears them.
Reply 225
Cheers, im gonna look to get a pair of them... I've been using my running trainers, they dont have any soft soles on them, but the heel part is massive
Undertaker won. Who the **** would've guess that?

/sarcasm in case unaware
(edited 11 years ago)
I'd have guessed that?
Reply 229
Are those new Divas presenting the "teams" into the ring or have i not watched it for ages?
Reply 230
One of Lesnar/Batista probably coming back tonight.
Reply 232
Original post by redbuthotter

Go to sleep you ****ing crackhead.
Just eating my cottage cheese. Plus got **** all to do 2moro morning :smile:.

Original post by SMed
Go to sleep you ****ing crackhead.
Reply 234
Pulled a sickie for a ****ing week. Did nothing. Now up all night to bring project work to see my project leader tomorrow. Not even close. Pulling... just... one... more... sickie anyway.
Reply 235
I got some studio monitors (speakers) for my PC. Jelly?

Bad times, I'd say I got about 80% of the work done in the last 3 weeks of my project. Are you doing it natty this time?
Reply 237
So far.
Reply 238
If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Reply 239
Original post by Tango189
If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Watchout your comments bro^

Better spoiler that

Latest