The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Clutch but if they start calling mvp thats insane the only reason it was close was because of Bryant.

Although that doesn't let him off the hook. If he wasn't playing that badly in the first place then they would never have been in that situation, against almost any other team they would have lost. Kobe's been playing odd recently..

Reply 2042
Its painfully obvious he should defer to bynum and pau but he never will it is a weird situation
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

BX loves you.

****, Lin's out for 6 weeks.
2nd rookie damn
Reply 2045
Oh dear... this isn't looking good for my Bulls.

We've been Roseless for too long. :frown:
OKC's getting it in right now.
Chicago look absolutely helpless.
OKC beasting
Reply 2049
FFS WATCH WHEN ROSE COMES BACK.

*cries myself to sleep*
Bulls are gonna kick ass when D-Rose is back. Still, they're like, what, 17-6 without him?
C's up by 23
Heat ain't looked the same since the ASG
Reply 2052
LOL I love it when Miami lose when Chicago lose.

Rondo beasting it again with ANOTHER triple double.
Original post by Simon Adebisi
C's up by 23
Heat ain't looked the same since the ASG

Agreed something isnt right. Their Offense now is a lot slower then it used to be. Before ASG they were running high tempo high octane now its very lethargic and predictable.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Bulls are gonna kick ass when D-Rose is back. Still, they're like, what, 17-6 without him?

Rose obviously has a fairly serious injury though, doubtful if he'll ever be 100% this season. They might be 17-6 in the regular season without him but they're a first-round exit team in the playoffs if he doesn't get healthy.
Original post by BigFudamental
Rose obviously has a fairly serious injury though, doubtful if he'll ever be 100% this season. They might be 17-6 in the regular season without him but they're a first-round exit team in the playoffs if he doesn't get healthy.

I totally agree. They've been doing a really good job without him but D-Rose playing at his 100% is absolutely essential for the Bulls to have a chance to get to the Finals.
Rondo baby!!!! That's a real point guard right thurrrr.

Teams won't want it with a healthy Celtics in the playoffs. No expectations whatsoever, it will be good to see what they can do.
Can't believe i missed the Celtics game, Rondo is a monster though. I never properly considered him THE best PG in the league but wow.
Rondo was amazing!! Mixture of Heat being off pace since the break and the Celtics being back on track again :smile:
Original post by alittlehelp
Can't believe i missed the Celtics game, Rondo is a monster though. I never properly considered him THE best PG in the league but wow.

[video="youtube;R4LIvZnMIKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LIvZnMIKk&feature=context&context=G29b40b5FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

missed it did ya :wink:

anywhoooo, i told y'all OKC!

Latest