The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Offers 2012

Hey Guys,

Congratulations on being accepted into Veterinary School!!! :biggrin: I have created a page similar to the Stalking Page specifically for offer holders.

This way it will be a great way to see who is going to be at the same university as you and if anybody lives local to you. That way people could arrange to meet up with one another if they live local to one another as well as seeing whether there will be some vets in the same accommodation as you. Thought it would help prevent first day awkwardnesses.

Here's the link to the page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Veterinary_Medicine_2012_Offers

Feel free to add entries yourself or if you are unsure post on this thread and I will put it in for you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Chloe0493
Hey Guys,

Congratulations on being accepted into Veterinary School!!! :biggrin: I have created a page similar to the Stalking Page specifically for offer holders.

This way it will be a great way to see who is going to be at the same university as you and if anybody lives local to you. That way people could arrange to meet up with one another if they live local to one another as well as seeing whether there will be some vets in the same accommodation as you. Thought it would help prevent first day awkwardnesses.

Here's the link to the page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Veterinary_Medicine_2012_Offers

Feel free to add entries yourself or if you are unsure post on this thread and I will put it in for you :smile:

Sorry, I have no idea how to work that. :redface: I've firmed an unconditional at Edinburgh and will be staying in a private flat. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 2
Sorry don't have a clue how to put in my details!!!! I have an AAB offer from Liverpool and I'm from Bromley, Kent. Not sure on accomodation yet! Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Marley13
Sorry, I have no idea how to work that. :redface: I've firmed an unconditional at Edinburgh and will be staying in a private flat. Thanks. :smile:

Sorted :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bertiejess
Sorry don't have a clue how to put in my details!!!! I have an AAB offer from Liverpool and I'm from Bromley, Kent. Not sure on accomodation yet! Thank you :smile:

Reply 5

Reply 6
I too have no idea how to edit the page - I have firmed a conditional offer for the 5yr programme at Edinburgh (AAA), I'm from Shropshire in the West Midlands and i'm not sure on accomodation yet :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Sportalot
I too have no idea how to edit the page - I have firmed a conditional offer for the 5yr programme at Edinburgh (AAA), I'm from Shropshire in the West Midlands and i'm not sure on accomodation yet :smile:

Done, I have put the details on for you :smile:
haha I have no clue either :redface: I have an AAA offer from Bristol and i'm from Surrey :smile:
Reply 9
Hi guys - congrats on all your offers! I have a conditional offer - AAAABB and B in OL physics -from RVC. I live in Ireland so that's why my grades are strange! :P I'm still waiting to hear from Notts but am not too hopeful. :'(
Reply 10
Original post by PurpleTinkerbell08
haha I have no clue either :redface: I have an AAA offer from Bristol and i'm from Surrey :smile:

YAY!! Another Bristol vet :biggrin: I've updated the page for you :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by MillyPixie
Hi guys - congrats on all your offers! I have a conditional offer - AAAABB and B in OL physics -from RVC. I live in Ireland so that's why my grades are strange! :P I'm still waiting to hear from Notts but am not too hopeful. :'(

I've updated the page for you :smile:
Added myself :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
I've updated the page for you :smile:

Thanks! :smile:
YAY!! Another Bristol vet :biggrin: I've updated the page for you :smile:

hehe thank you! ^_^ and well done everybody on the offers :biggrin:
Reply 15
I have firmed the RVC AAA and im from Belfast :smile:
Reply 16
Does anyone know if that includes prelim vet medicine also, or if there is a different page? :smile: soz Im a noob to this site!
Reply 17
Hi
Can you add me aswell please?? :smile:
Ive got an AAA offer from Bristol and I'm from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands

Well done to everybody on their offers and I can't wait to get to know all the Bristol vets!!

Reply 18
Original post by alin1
Does anyone know if that includes prelim vet medicine also, or if there is a different page? :smile: soz Im a noob to this site!

Which Prelim vet course do you have an offer at? I can add it onto the forum for you if I haven't put it on already :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Lizzie828
I have firmed the RVC AAA and im from Belfast :smile:

Done :smile:

Quick Reply