The Student Room Group

Error with student finance.

I applied for student finance when it opened up for UK students in January. Sent off all relevant evidence and was then sent a contract to sign. I signed this and returned it.

Then a few days ago I went on student finance to see if they'd received the contract but all I got is this error message:

Error

Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.

I have tried again and again but am still getting this message. Not sure what to do now?
Reply 1
Same thing has happened to me. I phoned student finance and they said my application was sorted and there was nothing else I needed to do. They didn't know why I was stuck with the message :/
Reply 2
Original post by RickyC
Same thing has happened to me. I phoned student finance and they said my application was sorted and there was nothing else I needed to do. They didn't know why I was stuck with the message :/

ahh right that's strange! might give them a ring just to check but pretty sure it's sorted
I've got that same error message too. I think everythings fine though, if you look at the correspondence, they have the NoE and you can view it online, everything seems fine from that.
Reply 4
I'm having this damned problem, what is an NoE.
The NoE is the 'Notice of Entitlement', looking in the correspondence section.

I would imagine that error is a website error as opposed to an error with you, so try accessing it a few days later maybe?

Quick Reply

Latest