The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^well is he a comedian or show presenter?
That's about it :cookie:
^ Has made me sob for humanity. I thought you were being sarcastic :cry:

Spoiler

^ I'm terribly sorry :cry2:
It's ok :console: I won't forget again.
^ Will probably forget again :emo:
^ doesn't know that I have superpowers to remember stuff easily as from now :h:
^has made me feel smug and slightly superior :smug:

Coming on TSR always makes me feel like a failure because every member seems to get A's and A*'s, but you not knowing who Paul McCartney is has restored my confidence in myself :tongue:
^:redface: but but I forgot :puppyeyes:
^Made post number 10001011101101

>_>
#8941 I believe :smug:
(edited 12 years ago)
^"There are 10 types of people in this world; those that know binary numbers and those that don't." Obviously you are one of those who doesn't understand binary numbers :mmm:
^ you were saying... :pierre:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Potiron
^ suspects I'm not actually in the West Midlands and is right...but I will be by this evening!

^ is in Italy?

^ is actually on a plane, coming from Spain.

On a chocolate aeroplane :tongue: :smug: oh and there might have been a ghost involved too :ninja:

I switched countries to confuse you all :tongue:

^is french? :smile:
Reply 8612
^Pato!
^never seen this person before, perhaps a girl who loves purple colour and things that are pink too along with kittens
^someone I have seen around before. Perhaps a boy who loves blue and things that are black along with snakes >_>
^ owes me £10
^Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Give me a second while I work out the accounts...Currently you owe me £2,000, so if I were to cancel out the debt I owe you through reducing your debt to me by £10, that would result in you owing me a grand total of £1990. :smile: Now that we have sorted that out, when will you be able to pay me?
^ is owed £1990 :h:

Spoiler

^owes me an easter egg I gave to him last year :ninja:

Spoiler

Reply 8619
^wants an Easter egg

Latest