The Student Room Group

Mountbatten Institute, NYC - AUGUST 2012 INTAKE

Hey,

I've applied to Mountbatten's New York programme for the August 2012 intake. We've been told we'll get a reply by tomorrow (Monday 2nd April) to see if we have an interview or not.

Since tomorrow is the last day for them to reply, I was wondering if anyone has received their reply yet as it has been two weeks since the application deadline.

Usually if you are notified on the last day, for normal jobs, it's highly likely its a rejection. . . . but on the other hand, they may reply to everyone on the last day.

Any thoughts?
Reply 1
Just got a reply inviting me to an interview in London. I've booked my slot for 23rd April.

Anyone else get an interview?
Reply 2
Yo Amar

Yep I have an interview as well! It's on 19th April- I'll let you know how goes...
best of luck

V
Reply 3
Nice, well done!

Mines on 23rd April! Good Luck!
Reply 4
Original post by amar363
Nice, well done!

Mines on 23rd April! Good Luck!

Heyy, I just applied for the march 2013 intake and was wondering how the interviews are and what kind of questions they ask?
Original post by amar363
Hey,

I've applied to Mountbatten's New York programme for the August 2012 intake. We've been told we'll get a reply by tomorrow (Monday 2nd April) to see if we have an interview or not.

Since tomorrow is the last day for them to reply, I was wondering if anyone has received their reply yet as it has been two weeks since the application deadline.

Usually if you are notified on the last day, for normal jobs, it's highly likely its a rejection. . . . but on the other hand, they may reply to everyone on the last day.

Any thoughts?

Hey, does everyone hear back exactly in 2 weeks by email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending