The Student Room Group

UCLAN DipHe adult nursing april 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by shann19
Does anybody know how we're supposed to enroll ?
Ive just got an email saying my username & password but don't really understand what it's for :| :/ x

I got the same email and i don't understand what it is for either xx
Reply 101
Original post by sarah-20
I got the same email and i don't understand what it is for either xx

I wish they'd explain, I also go one of accommodation saying they've messed up with how much I payed x
Reply 102
Original post by shann19
I wish they'd explain, I also go one of accommodation saying they've messed up with how much I payed x

I think i may email them to try and figure out what we need to do. I got an email as well did you have to sign a new agreement, i am getting about £38 back x
Reply 103
I think i may email them to try and figure out what we need to do. I got an email as well did you have to sign a new agreement, i am getting about £38 back x

YEah I've had to sign agreement too, & if you do, let me know what they say .. Did you get that induction pack with brochure in ?
That's got something in about enrolling but not too sure what it means x
Original post by shann19
Does anybody know how we're supposed to enroll ?
Ive just got an email saying my username & password but don't really understand what it's for :| :/ x

Yeah u need to go to google type in Uclan student lobby and then click on enrol online and then u need to go back to student lobby click on corporate card upload a digital photo of yourself and u will be sent ur uni card in the post and saves u enrolling and collecting ur student card on the 1st week...I just completed it all today :smile: xx
Reply 105
Original post by Nataliechristina
Yeah u need to go to google type in Uclan student lobby and then click on enrol online and then u need to go back to student lobby click on corporate card upload a digital photo of yourself and u will be sent ur uni card in the post and saves u enrolling and collecting ur student card on the 1st week...I just completed it all today :smile: xx

What does photo have to be like ?x
Reply 106
anybody in accommadation staying in iq kopa ?x
Original post by shann19
What does photo have to be like ?x

They say it has to be passport like with a white background, head and shoulders only :smile: x
Reply 108
Original post by Nataliechristina
They say it has to be passport like with a white background, head and shoulders only :smile: x

Ive seen it. Thankyou anyway x
Reply 109
I just enrolled last night excited muchly :biggrin:
Reply 110
Hello all My name is Gema and I am starting on the 23rd April 12 on the DipHe Nursing course Adult pathway :O) well excited and raring to go but just waiting to sort all the stuff out such as bursary and enrolment!!! anyone else coming from Burnley way???
Hiya

Has anyone else who is moving into accommodation got a place in Lawson Hall? xx

Hey Sarah,

I'm moving into Lawson Halls :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by Lindsay9103
Hey Sarah,

very good glad someone else is moving in there aswell :0) x
Reply 113
Original post by g3ma
Hello all My name is Gema and I am starting on the 23rd April 12 on the DipHe Nursing course Adult pathway :O) well excited and raring to go but just waiting to sort all the stuff out such as bursary and enrolment!!! anyone else coming from Burnley way???

Hi Gemma
I'm coming from Burnley way are you getting the train into Preston?

Kim
x
Reply 114
Original post by Lindsay9103
Hey Sarah,

Have you seen the halls at all? As Lawson Hall wasn't one you could look around when i attended the open day x
Hi everyone again well I'm all done and ready to go had my occupational health form back and my crb and already had my first lot of injections OUCHHHH I've enrolled and got my student card just looking forward to going now and meeting you all my name is terri so don't forget to say hello lol , when I enrolled it gives you your own timetable until august but for some reason there's only either Tuesday's or Thursday's on n know this is not right cause were weds thurs fridayso we will see

SEE YOU ALL ON 23RD WWWOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO xxxx
Reply 116
Just got an email from UCLAN saying:

"Please don’t use any of the timetables that are already up on line as they are last year’s timetables. You will see new timetables in the first week and these will be explained to you in detail. For People with Childcare you will generally be in UCLan on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (After week one). Please remember this is a full time course so you may be called in on any day of the week, but we will give you plenty of notice."

x
Original post by Kimmie88
Just got an email from UCLAN saying:

"Please don’t use any of the timetables that are already up on line as they are last year’s timetables. You will see new timetables in the first week and these will be explained to you in detail. For People with Childcare you will generally be in UCLan on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (After week one). Please remember this is a full time course so you may be called in on any day of the week, but we will give you plenty of notice."

x

I just received this too xx
Reply 118
I just my documents back from the nhs bursary people no letter inside or anything so does anyone know what happens next?
Original post by Kimmie88
I just my documents back from the nhs bursary people no letter inside or anything so does anyone know what happens next?

U will get a email to tell u something has changed on your bursary award then u log in to BOSS and it will be there the award n payment dates we get 2x payments in April on 20th + the £55 expens nothing in may then paid equally on the 3rd Friday in every month but it says all this in email. The online bursary calculator told me I'd get 11200 a year with having a partner on low income n 2 children but when my award came I only get 7890 £250 a month less so don't go off the calculator it's well out on estimations xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending