The Student Room Group

AS French Speaking Exam

Hi, I have a French Oral exam coming up in about a month's time, and I have been given a booklet of loads of possible different topics that could come up with questions for all of them, and have been told to write answers to them all and memorise them!:eek:

I understand why it's been done this way, but with 25 pages of French to memorise, I'm really starting to struggle.

Does anyone have any tips to help me memorise all of this in the time I have left?
Reply 1
Well, it's called Speaking, not Reciting. Just make sure you know the vocab for all the topics quite well so you're not lost for words which will make you nervous. You'll probably be able to think of something to say for most topics anyway, wouldn't you? I guess practising speaking the language without constantly interrupting to look for words and knowing you're way around the topics lexically should do the job!

Bonne chance!
Reply 2
Original post by james.sutt
Hi, I have a French Oral exam coming up in about a month's time, and I have been given a booklet of loads of possible different topics that could come up with questions for all of them, and have been told to write answers to them all and memorise them!:eek:

I understand why it's been done this way, but with 25 pages of French to memorise, I'm really starting to struggle.

Does anyone have any tips to help me memorise all of this in the time I have left?

where I am we've been preparing answers to lots of questions for ages. I think you only need 3 sentences or there abouts for each question. do you have a topic of choice?
Reply 3
Original post by rac1
where I am we've been preparing answers to lots of questions for ages. I think you only need 3 sentences or there abouts for each question. do you have a topic of choice?

I think I'm either going to choose TV or cinema, but that still leaves me friendships, families, advertising, technology, holidays, being healthy, sport and music to learn.

I've got about 3 sentences for each answer, but there's about 15 questions for each of those sections!

How are you doing it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending