The Student Room Group

Rochdale Child Sex Trial- The Race Card is pulled out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2125130/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Victims-prostitutes-business-acumen-win-The-Apprentice.html

'During one outburst he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here'
He blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing'

The 59-year-old is also alleged to have accused one of the girls as being being a racist who believed 'whites were a superior race'.

'She never used to hide the fact that white was superior to any other race,' he said. 'The other girls were much much better...she sort of infected them, corrupted them as well.'

The man described the girl as a 'bone in a kebab' and added: 'I can smell a pig and I can smell abuse when it’s being thrown at me.'

When asked if he had been involved in a conspiracy he responded: 'It’s all white lies.' He then accused the police of arresting the wrong people and added: 'Shame on the police.'

He accused them of letting an 'illegal immigrant get away', adding: 'For all I know he could have been al Qaeda'.

Slamming his hand on the table, he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here. You are looking for scapegoats. Where are the white people? They have trained them in sex. They have trained them in drinking. By the time they are fully trained they start their own business.'

Asked again about the first alleged victim, he said: 'There's 20,000 Pakistanis in Nelson, she is probably serving half of them. They were making plenty of money.'

He then said that she 'would screw the entire Muslim population' of Oldham and Rochdale.

Discuss. Quite amusing really, seems this guys having a mental breakdown!

Any other sources are welcome.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nothing really to say here. They're (rightly) going down for horrible crimes and they'll try to pull any bull***t out to postpone it. Not a race issue at all, these people deserve their sentences.
Reply 2
Original post by NuckingFut
Nothing really to say here. They're (rightly) going down for horrible crimes and they'll try to pull any bull***t out to postpone it. Not a race issue at all, these people deserve their sentences.

I was just posting this as the race card, for the perpetrators, has indeed come out:

Miss Smith asked: 'Does that mean that you didn't care if they were underage?'

He responded: 'What's the difference? They have never said they were underage.'

The man then blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing' and accused Miss Smith of trying to 'pin it' on Pakistanis.

Judge Gerald Clifton interjected and asked the defendant to 'think about whether he was doing himself any good.'
Unless they're planning to plead insanity I'm not sure how the defendants are going to do themselves any good with the whole nutjob thing.
Original post by Chloe xxx
I was just posting this as the race card, for the perpetrators, has indeed come out:

Miss Smith asked: 'Does that mean that you didn't care if they were underage?'

He responded: 'What's the difference? They have never said they were underage.'

The man then blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing' and accused Miss Smith of trying to 'pin it' on Pakistanis.

Judge Gerald Clifton interjected and asked the defendant to 'think about whether he was doing himself any good.'

Well anything they say wont really make a difference. Its a pretty black and white issue (no pun intended- honestly). They committed a sick crime and they'll say whatever they can to drag anyone down with them.
Reply 5
I imagine their defence lawyers have told them the best card to play in PC Britain when accused of a horrific crime like this, is the race one.

Pretty low of them to be honest, I cannot see this article doing the Pakistani community any good at all. The guy basically says the 'white people' are responsible for what he and his friends did to the girls for 'training' girls in sex and drinking.

Basically, blaming our culture for their perverted deeds.
Reply 6
These people need to be locked up
I didn't read the article, I just saw "Slamming his hand on the table, he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here. You are looking for scapegoats. Where are the white people? They have trained them in sex. They have trained them in drinking. By the time they are fully trained they start their own business.'" which caused me to laugh :h:

Guy's a ****ing nutjob.
Reply 8
Original post by Drunk Punx
I didn't read the article, I just saw "Slamming his hand on the table, he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here. You are looking for scapegoats. Where are the white people? They have trained them in sex. They have trained them in drinking. By the time they are fully trained they start their own business.'" which caused me to laugh :h:

Guy's a ****ing nutjob.

I think it shows the severity of the segregation and lack of understanding within some of these people of British people and our culture.

Its shocking, to be honest. I do not see how these outbursts will possibly help him in court.
Original post by Chloe xxx
I think it shows the severity of the segregation and lack of understanding within some of these people of British people and our culture.

Its shocking, to be honest. I do not see how these outbursts will possibly help him in court.

I think it shows that the guy's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

On a more serious note, my Post Count has gone walkabouts...
This may be a Daily Fail source, but I'm not at all surprised.

Scum, the lot of them need to be removed from society. The scum on trial, and the scum that make up the Daily Fail.
Reply 11
we cab always trust the Daily Mail for a totally unbiased opinion.
Reply 12
Personally these guys should be castrated and then be given life sentences where they can know how it feels to be passed around from man to man in prison.

The things thats the worse is that this guy is trying to play it off as if he's not the one to blame.
He said: "You have only got my kind here. You are looking for scapegoats. Where are the white people?

"They have trained them in sex. They have trained them in drinking. By the time they are fully trained, they start their own business," he said.

Judge Gerald Clifton interjected to ask the defendant to "think about whether he was doing himself any good".

From the BBC - for those objecting to an article in the Daily Mail purely because it's the Daily Mail. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17615673

But it's a common theme we see in TSR threads by apologists for these people.

"White people commit these crimes too."

"What's a girl like this doing out drinking at this time of night?"

"The girls were to blame for leading them on."

etc.
(edited 11 years ago)
Every line was funnier and funnier.
He's just coming up with excuses.

But some how it seems to be more acceptable for him to say that than it would be for a white person to say 'where are all the black/asian guys, why haven't you arrested any of them?!?!'

It's exactly the same situation. But with him people go :yawn: he's playing the race card. If it was a white guy saying they should arrest black/asian guys he'd be labelled and persecuted as a racist scum and there'd be uproar amongst black/asian people.

Sickens me when people use the colour of their skin as an excuse. The colour of your skin didn't cause you to commit those crimes, your sick mind did.
(edited 11 years ago)
He said: 'There's 20,000 Pakistanis in Nelson, she is probably serving half of them.

From the horses mouth.

If this is the evidence they are going to give I think it will make it very hard for the Pakistani community to carry on saying it was a few perverted individuals.
Reply 17
lol, everyones getting excited like these guys are actually going to get punished.

theyll get a few token years then they'll be back out doing their thing. the guardian etc will be going on about the racism that the rapists had to face for longer than they will actually be in prison. what a country, eh?
I hope they go to jail for a long time and get deported afterwards if they aren't British citizens. They are clearly trying to blame the victims to defend themselves but making themselves look like perverted crazies.
Reply 19
Original post by Ray Bradbury
He said: 'There's 20,000 Pakistanis in Nelson, she is probably serving half of them.

From the horses mouth.

If this is the evidence they are going to give I think it will make it very hard for the Pakistani community to carry on saying it was a few perverted individuals.

Exactly. This guy is landing the community in it, big time. He's basically acknowledging what we have been saying all along, that this problem is widespread and many people of this community see no problems with this sort of behaviour.

Quick Reply