:awesome:

NOSTALGIA!
Reply 1686
Brontide- Jura
Reply 1687
Ashley Tisdale - He Said She Said
Reply 1688
Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark
I am listening to my Dad's old vinyl record Bat out of Hell, that he listened to while doing his Alevels.
Reply 1690
Lana Del Ray - Born To Die
bolt thrower - return from chaos
A Farewell to Arms - Machine Head
After 3 consecutive bolt thrower albums, listening to pure air by anneke van giersbergen, song - the blowers daughter.

I have barely stopped listening to music at all lately, my last fm reads over a thousand tracks for last 7 days. And I am NOT the kind of person to just leave it on when I'm not listening.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
After 3 consecutive bolt thrower albums, listening to pure air by anneke van giersbergen, song - the blowers daughter.

I have barely stopped listening to music at all lately, my last fm reads over a thousand tracks for last 7 days. And I am NOT the kind of person to just leave it on when I'm not listening.

Essay deadlines? (Which I know is a fair certain seeing as it's the last week and uni like giving assignments and deadlines in the last week of term). Once my ipod's scrobbled onto my last.fm I'm sure I'll have about the same too.

Forest - System of a Down
The Hunger games soundtrack
Original post by Loz17
Essay deadlines? (Which I know is a fair certain seeing as it's the last week and uni like giving assignments and deadlines in the last week of term). Once my ipod's scrobbled onto my last.fm I'm sure I'll have about the same too.

Forest - System of a Down

I've been doing essays, but also last weekend my housemates went away ( :smile: ) so I spent the whole time listening to music loudly. (As an aside I'm not sure why I give a **** about being decent to them, 2 of them are the most selfish housemates). I just do stuff that I can listen to music too as well, not watching TV, just playing COD with the sound off and stuff. I hate silence (when I'm awake)

Anneke van giersbergen - ice water
(edited 11 years ago)
[video="youtube;ueuFRUmM1KU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueuFRUmM1KU[/video]

:cool:
(edited 11 years ago)
'Tamacun' by Rodrigo y Gabriela

Latest