The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836
i will but at least they cant annoy me :L :-)

Lol thats true.. what if you don't get into Leeds got any other Unis?? I was thinking of Bath or Lancaster.
Original post by jennifer.tariah
Lol thats true.. what if you don't get into Leeds got any other Unis?? I was thinking of Bath or Lancaster.

ummmm no idea ( im not a negative person ) ,,, but probably shefield or york :smile:
ummmm no idea ( im not a negative person ) ,,, but probably shefield or york :smile:

I liked the look of sheffield but then don't do International business, just business management.. so :frown:
I liked the look of sheffield but then don't do International business, just business management.. so :frown:

awww .. well you never know thingss could change by 2015 :smile:
awww .. well you never know thingss could change by 2015 :smile:

Oh woow 2015.. that seems soooooo far away. and i hope so because sheffield isnt to far away from london.. so i might be visiting it on the open days because my sister wants to do architecture and they do that so if she visits the open days.. i'm sure to hope along
Reply 2225
Oh woow 2015.. that seems soooooo far away. and i hope so because sheffield isnt to far away from london.. so i might be visiting it on the open days because my sister wants to do architecture and they do that so if she visits the open days.. i'm sure to hope along

It's a four/five hour drive away. How is that not too far away? xD
Original post by chloe--
It's a four/five hour drive away. How is that not too far away? xD

haha! we drove there once it took about 3hours30mins... and my dad works there it doesnt take as long as leeds
I also start additional next year.. wow whats film studies like? our school doesn't do it. We did Language first and finish in May.. yes it totally different.. do you know what you are doing in ALevels?

I haven't started Film Studies yet, I'm intrigued though-apparently you get to watch a video clip in 1 of the exams:colondollar:.I've already finished Language,moderated for August.I'm thinking of doing Maths,Further Maths,Geography and Business for my A-Levels.
Reply 2228
Doesn't anybody want to go to any of the London Universities?
Original post by Mahii

What makes London so good-it has LSE,the 3rd best but most people would want to go to Oxbridge.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Quick question for you all, which internet browser do you use? I used to use Firefox, but when my computer died that was uninstalled, so I've just been using Google Chrome as I'm too lazy to download FF again :tongue: Google Chrome is slowly pi$$ing me off though, as it keeps crashing :unimpressed: . I think I may go back to good ol' Firefox. :ff:

Google Chrome is good enough for me

well thats a bonus then isnt it :smile: ...what controlled assessments have you done in your spanish ?
Original post by Dalek1099
I haven't started Film Studies yet, I'm intrigued though-apparently you get to watch a video clip in 1 of the exams:colondollar:.I've already finished Language,moderated for August.I'm thinking of doing Maths,Further Maths,Geography and Business for my A-Levels.

I'm guessing its like media studies..
wow i guess your great at maths... further maths isnt even taught in our school, haha, and i think you school do economics instead of business because its recognized better i guess..
Original post by Mahii

Nope, i live here and i frankly have had enough... i'm even thinking of Aberdeen lool
well thats a bonus then isnt it :smile: ...what controlled assessments have you done in your spanish ?

we've not done any, thats next year.. we've just done 2 coursework which we will then pick as our final piece.. its was about holidays, and if we win 1million pounds :L i know, not very creative right? what board is your spanish?
Original post by Mahii

UCL is my second choice, after Cambridge :awesome:
Reply 2236
Original post by MangoFreak
UCL is my second choice, after Cambridge :awesome:

UCL Will be my first choice although i would LOVE to go to cambridge, just not sure if im Cambridge material especially because i want to do medicine.
Reply 2237
Nope, i live here and i frankly have had enough... i'm even thinking of Aberdeen lool

Ohh but there are really good Univerisities here :rolleyes:
Reply 2238
What makes London so good-it has LSE,the 3rd best but most people would want to go to Oxbridge.

Well not everyone thinks they are Oxbridge material and there are actually really good Universities in London such as Imperial, UCL, Kings College and obviously LSE like you mentioned.
What makes London so good

I'm here :awesome:

:getmecoat: