The Student Room Group

GUyzzz i need serious Advicess, plzzz help

Hello Guyzz,
I am Arjun Hunurkar, from Mumbai(India). I am looking to study master of Computer Science or Software Engineering like subjects in one of the Universities in Ireland. i serioulsy dont know much about Ireland, how the place is, people over there, how is the scope of job after completing my master. Obviou's i wud see to get job experience, live more.
I need advices from the people who live over there or know much about this situation. Most probably i am looking for college University of Limerick, Griffith College Dublin, and Cork!
GUyz i am hoping your kind feedback, i want to know more of it as a student. so plzz do me a favour and reply me.
Thank you!

I have another option as UK, i am getting Offer from Swansea University for Computing Science but the only problem is they have reduced all the international student visa till 4month after urr master is completed. so that's y i am planning to Ireland where 2yrs of visa and major IT companies also resides. you better you than me guyzz, help me plz plz plz. which one i chooose UK or Ireland and tell me why, ok!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest