Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
:c. *whimpers*

BTW

There is a much easier approach

h = 67.5(1-cos(t))

I will do a diagram

Using For Working Out Stuff P10.png
(edited 11 years ago)
Mhm, there is. I think it's about 3-4 lines of working? I remember I was panicking in my mock exam, I can't fathom how I actually received the answer from my method. I guess just analytical thinking. Haha. I can't post part a) for some reason though at the moment.
Original post by TenOfThem
Jeez ... how rude are you ... the solution was being presented for the OP

It is not rude. Stay out of it mate. I wanted the paper anyway so....
BTW

There is a much easier approach

h = 67.5(1-cos(t))

I will do a diagram

Using For Working Out Stuff P10.png

*applauds*.
Reply 24
I can do this for you if you would like? It's Additional Maths if I'm correct? I'm in Year 11 as well. There's an easy method to do this, I'll show you my method.

Yes please do :smile:
Blueray, if you check back to page 1, I've attached some details (there are two pictures) :smile:.
Original post by blueray
Yes please do :smile:

He did

Then I did

:biggrin:
Reply 27
Blueray, if you check back to page 1, I've attached some details (there are two pictures) :smile:.

He did

Then I did

:biggrin:

Thanks :biggrin: I will take some time to digest that information, and see if I understand it! I probably will :smile:
Original post by blueray
Thanks :biggrin: I will take some time to digest that information, and see if I understand it! I probably will :smile:

Do not worry about it. If you're a GCSE student, then you'll NEVER meet that. If you're an Additional Maths student; you may, however it is highly unlikely. It is deemed to be difficult, unless you follow the stringent method for success. Whatever you're studying for, good luck!

Quick Reply