The Student Room Group

All A*s and 1 C.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dalek1099
No it wasn't because the rich are filthy,stealing money in businesses.There money should be given to the poor,make the poor richer and the richer poorer-sounds ethical to me.

:facepalm2:

Does your location have any bearing on your anti-rich stance?

People should not be made poorer to satisfy those who do not work. I believe the genuine poor should get some help, just not the workshy.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
all those A*'s are now worthless. Your life is over and you might as well just kill yourself now.

Please do. I'll pay for the knife, or the flight to dignitas. Nobody cares about your grades, nobody cares about you, you're a banal egotistical moron, so please - Gag yourself before killing yourself.

Heck, video it then send me the videotape, I might get £150 from You've been framed!

Erm... C in IT because I hated it and I never tried and I wanted it to be my weekly personal rebellion! :P

I'm sorry, I forgot TSR attracted people such as Hitler and Kony. Go little demon, spread your demonic crap to even more people that don't care, let the jaws of hell entangle you in its ferocious pack of lies, before submitting you to the almighty state of abyss that only remains, within your very soul.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Namige
My friend's brother got a D at IT gcse. He got 9*s and 2As though which is worse than yours. He still got accepted into oxford with 2 A grades at a level. I presume you would be at no disadvantage considering you have better grades than him

LIES!
You only got 11.5 A*'s?
Ah, don't worry, he was fired essentially on the spot and all students got the option to resit the exam and coursework with additional make up lessons.

Quick Reply

Latest