The Student Room Group

It may not even be a hate crime.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/05/shaima-alawadi-iraqi-beaten-death-hate-crime_n_1406798.html

So it may have been an inside job.

Honestly, it was always in the back of my mind that this was in fact the case, but I didn't want it to be like this because of the impact it will have on the Muslim community and it must be an awful way to die knowing your own family has done it.

I guess this teaches everyone not to jump to conclusions and wait till after the police investigates
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
I think this is basically what everyone was thinking, lol. It's all a bit too "perfect" and obviously counter-productive to have been perpetrated by dem white haters.
Reply 2
Original post by NB_ide
I think this is basically what everyone was thinking, lol. It's all a bit too "perfect" and obviously counter-productive to have been perpetrated by dem white haters.

I thought that as well! It just frustrates me when a small percentage of Muslims dictates how Muslims in general appear.

I guess the biggest enemies of Muslims are Muslims themselves.
Reply 3
That's funny, I thought it was one of those "I really love you" murders.
a relative of Alawadi said she planned to divorce her husband and move to Texas.

The documents also show the woman's 17-year-old daughter, Fatima Alhimidi, was distraught over her pending arranged marriage to a cousin. In November, the teen jumped from her mother's moving car and possibly broke her arm

"The detective will find out tell them (can't) talk,"

Christ it's like a game of cludo, my bet is the husband, in the lounge with a candle stick.

May well have been a hate crime, but kinda strange in a town with a high % of Muslims she seems to be the only one who was targeted and that text message screams something else is going on here.
Reply 5
everyone apart from the media knew it was hoax crime.

in fact, the media probably even know it was hoax crime, but they pretended otherwise so they could incite conflict between muslim and non muslim.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending