The Student Room Group

why is david duke hated?

recently i have been watching some youtube videos of a pro Palestinian, pro islamic, anti zionist professor called dr david duke.

i mentioned his work to some students and they recoiled in horror -- apparently he is supposed to be former kkk member. this shocked me because he always goes on about the importance of all cultures retaining their heritage. i have never heard any racist language from him.

he seems to be almost pathologically pro islamic.

his work seems to focus on the zionist inspired crimes being committed against the palestinian and muslim peoples of the world and it got me thinking is david dukes reputation simply a reflection of the fact that he speaks out against zionism?

after all, democratic senator robert byrd, who was a liberal media darling for decades, also was a member of the kkk -- the difference between duke and byrd? duke is anti zionist byrd was pro zionist.

so it seems like dr david duke is hated just because he dares to criticise zionism. and not because of his kkk connections. he left the the kkk 35 years ago.

i can't understand the disconnect between what he says and what the media says. its clear the american m

it seems clear that anyone who speaks out against zionism in america is excommunicated from mainstream discourse.

here is a sample of dr david duke defending muslims from zionist aggression and war mongering.....

[video="youtube;MnT8bTMN4oU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MnT8bTMN4oU#![/video]
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Surprise Surprise. Yet again the Muslim "anti-Zionists" link arms with, and make excuses for, America's anti-Semitic neo-Nazi freaks. That's sure to help the Palestinians, isn't it?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Suetonius
Surprise Surprise. Yet again the Muslim "anti-Zionists" link arms with, and make excuses for, American neo-Nazi freaks. That's sure to help the Palestinians, isn't it?

sorry. what are you talking about neo nazi? where is the evidence that duke is a neo nazi? this is all baffling to me.

in fact, i may start a challenge. please give me quotes or evidence duke is neo nazi?

clearly zionists are afraid of duke and so they have to make up fictions that he is a neo nazi to discredit him.
Reply 3
This is what happens when lots of extreme prejudices cloud reality, you end up believeing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" an associate with all sorts of nutters.
Reply 4
Original post by prog2djent
This is what happens when lots of extreme prejudices cloud reality, you end up believeing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" an associate with all sorts of nutters.

please, just one quote that exposes dr david duke as an extremist?

or, like i suspect. you have never actually heard or read anything he has to say. just parroting mantras from mainstream media.

which is the point of the op.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by natchina
recently i have been watching some youtube videos of a pro Palestinian, pro islamic, anti zionist professor called dr david duke.

i mentioned his work to some students and they recoiled in horror -- apparently he is supposed to be former kkk member.

What were they shocked at?
Reply 6

or, like i suspect. you have never actually heard or read anything he has to say. just parroting mantras from mainstream media.

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i-don-t-call-myself-a-white-supremacist-i-m-a/399948.html

countless other quote sites aswell for david duke
Reply 7
sorry. what are you talking about neo nazi? where is the evidence that duke is a neo nazi? this is all baffling to me.

in fact, i may start a challenge. please give me quotes or evidence duke is neo nazi?

clearly zionists are afraid of duke and so they have to make up fictions that he is a neo nazi to discredit him.

He's admitted to having attended Adolf Hitler birthday commemorations, and was a member of the Ku Klux Klan before he left and set up the 'National Association for the Advancement of White People'.

Charming fellow. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry but hes a ****, racist scumbag.

David duke created and uploaded that video with his own youtube channel. Now, I commented on that very vid months ago simply highlighting his prejudice and use of that video used to attack black people. And you know what he did? He deleted my comment, come to think of it, he deleted every comment that disagreed with his horribly disgusting vid. Yet he left alone all the comments that used every racial slur under the sun to degrade black people. What a nice man he is :rolleyes:

David Duke for president.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Duke made his name not for being a pro-palestinian, but being some grand wizard of the KKK in the states and follwing an anti black, anti jewsih agenda for many years. the kkk campagin was that america "is run by a jewish ruling class" conspiracy, which kind of sits in line with extremist islam, hence where the crossover of propaganda comes into it.

Plus hes a ****er
Reply 10

but these are not hate quotes. just a few observations from decades ago. where are the rabid quotes where he calls for hatred, genocide and white supremacy??

they do not exist because he is not a white supremacist or neo nazi like the media say.
Reply 11
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Duke made his name not for being a pro-palestinian, but being some grand wizard of the KKK in the states and follwing an anti black, anti jewsih agenda for many years. the kkk campagin was that america "is run by a jewish ruling class" conspiracy, which kind of sits in line with extremist islam, hence where the crossover of propaganda comes into it.

Plus hes a ****er

please. just one anti black quote?

america is not controlled by zionism, but its politics and foreign policy certainly is massively dominated by them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
He's admitted to having attended Adolf Hitler birthday commemorations, and was a member of the Ku Klux Klan before he left and set up the 'National Association for the Advancement of White People'.

Charming fellow. :rolleyes:

evidence of this slander about hitlers birthday?

as for the 'National Association for the Advancement of White People' i have never heard of it. maybe it got the idea from the 'National Association for the Advancement of black People'-- an organisation which actually exists.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13

The reason Robert Byrd was a "darling" is because

"Byrd's seniority and leadership of the Appropriations Committee enabled him to steer a great deal of federal money toward projects in West Virginia. Critics derided his efforts as pork spending[8] to appeal to his own constituents. He filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act and supported the Vietnam War, but later backed civil rights measures and criticized the Iraq War. He was briefly a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance."

He was a democrat aswell,

lets see, he was pro-choice
endorsed obama
opposed the iraq war
received a 100% rating from NAACP (National Advancemet of American Coloured People)

his record "Byrd was elected to a record ninth consecutive full Senate term on November 7, 2006. He became the longest-serving senator in American history on June 12, 2006, surpassing Strom Thurmond of South Carolina with 17,327 days of service.[3] On November 18, 2009, Byrd became the longest-serving member in congressional history, with 56 years, 320 days of combined service in the House and Senate, passing Carl Hayden, an Arizona politician.[4][5] Previously, Byrd had held the record for the longest unbroken tenure in the Senate (Thurmond resigned during his first term and was re-elected seven months later). Including his tenure as a state legislator from 1947 to 1953, Byrd's service on the political front exceeded 60 continuous years. Byrd, who never lost an election, cast his 18,000th vote on June 21, 2007, the most of any senator in history."

Do you know what, since you had the audacity to call me out, how about you simply read the whole of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd and there you will find out about how Byrd basically turned right around from a racist to a highly tolerant liberal with only one illeberal thought in his mind - opposing gay marriage, but still heavily supporting their rights.

PLEASE, read all of it, then you may understand.

Duke, is a bigot allround, I suggest you read this too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke.

You are clearly one of these NWO-zionist obsessed freaks that isn't educated on anything to do with jewish history, maybe go read some things before spouting this nonsense about how Duke has been set-up.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
but these are not hate quotes. just a few observations from decades ago. where are the rabid quotes where he calls for hatred, genocide and white supremacy??

they do not exist because he is not a white supremacist or neo nazi like the media say.

Saying that “our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races" is white supremacism. Furthermore, you will note that very few neo-Nazi movements actually call for genocide. They're more happy to deny that the Holocaust ever took place, as Duke also has.
please. just one anti black quote?

america is not controlled by zionism, but its politics and foreign policy certainly is massively dominated by them.

Sorry, am i speaking with Missus Duke here? You think in his role as Grand Wizard of the KKK, he was particularly supportive of the black community? :redface:

Yes and the toothfairy runs all americas tv stations. Shouldnt you be on stormfront, you do realise this is the TSR website youve wandered onto?
Reply 16
Original post by prog2djent
The reason Robert Byrd was a "darling" is because

"Byrd's seniority and leadership of the Appropriations Committee enabled him to steer a great deal of federal money toward projects in West Virginia. Critics derided his efforts as pork spending[8] to appeal to his own constituents. He filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act and supported the Vietnam War, but later backed civil rights measures and criticized the Iraq War. He was briefly a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance."

He was a democrat aswell,

lets see, he was pro-choice
endorsed obama
opposed the iraq war
received a 100% rating from NAAACP

his record "Byrd was elected to a record ninth consecutive full Senate term on November 7, 2006. He became the longest-serving senator in American history on June 12, 2006, surpassing Strom Thurmond of South Carolina with 17,327 days of service.[3] On November 18, 2009, Byrd became the longest-serving member in congressional history, with 56 years, 320 days of combined service in the House and Senate, passing Carl Hayden, an Arizona politician.[4][5] Previously, Byrd had held the record for the longest unbroken tenure in the Senate (Thurmond resigned during his first term and was re-elected seven months later). Including his tenure as a state legislator from 1947 to 1953, Byrd's service on the political front exceeded 60 continuous years. Byrd, who never lost an election, cast his 18,000th vote on June 21, 2007, the most of any senator in history."

Do you know what, since you had the audacity to call me out, how about you simply read the whole of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd and there you will find out about how Byrd basically turned right around from a racist to a highly tolerant liberal with only one illeberal thought in his mind - opposing gay marriage, but still heavily supporting their rights.

PLEASE, read all of it, then you may understand.

Duke, is a bigot alround, I suggest you read this too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke.

You are clearly one of these NWO-zionist obsessed freaks that isn't educated on anything to do with jewish history, maybe go read some things before spouting this nonsense about how Duke has been set-up.

i raised this issue because the mainstream opinion of duke is 180 degree opposite from reality. so giving me wiki critiques of duke is just the same as giving me mainstream cnn style critiques.

the point is. the mainstream are demonising this man simply because he dares to stand up against the power of the zionist lobby in america and not because of any other views he has.

duke is moderate. he is anti war. pro freedom and unlike most mainstream american politicians he is pro islamic. he dares to challenge the islamophobia of the zionist dominated american media and political system.

if duke was like byrd and supported israel, he too would be a liberal media darling.
Reply 17
Sorry, am i speaking with Missus Duke here? You think in his role as Grand Wizard of the KKK, he was particularly supportive of the black community? :redface:

Yes and the toothfairy runs all americas tv stations. Shouldnt you be on stormfront, you do realise this is the TSR website youve wandered onto?

:rofl:
Reply 18

hello, just one anti black comment? i realise its easy to parrot the memes of the mainstream media but, please, just some evidence.

duke left the kkk 35 years ago because he did not like what he saw.

liberal senator robert byrd was also in the kkk but he was not considered anti black --research why this is and you will be closer to understanding as to why you have been programmed to hate dr david duke.
:rofl:

Having looked at 'her' limited post history, it mainly consists of claiming "the naziis were smart and we all would have called them good guys if they won WW2"
So you can see where this thread is going. Must be a full moon tonight.

Quick Reply

Latest